No announcement yet.

This is stupid and trivial...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I kind of have the opposite problem. My BF only uses private messages to contact me on Facebook. He never ever posts on my wall, or comments on any of my posts. This is starting to worry me a bit....like he might be trying to hide our relationship from his facebook friends? There is no link between us on Facebook. Before we started seeing each other, he would post comments on my photos, posts, etc...but nothing for the last seven months we've been together. I'm confused and concerned.

Comment

I kind of have the opposite problem. My BF only uses private messages to contact me on Facebook. He never ever posts on my wall, or comments on any of my posts. This is starting to worry me a bit....like he might be trying to hide our relationship from his facebook friends? There is no link between us on Facebook. Before we started seeing each other, he would post comments on my photos, posts, etc...but nothing for the last seven months we've been together. I'm confused and concerned.

Comment

Steph, you should probably ask him about that and see how he reacts. That does sound strange and you should figure out why, especially if you met online and haven't met in person yet.

My SO has done this on occasion but it never really annoys me. I understand it can seem like they're not letting you have your own stuff going on but I don't think they would do it to be annoying or possessive on purpose. I mean, if you rarely get to see your SO in person, you look for ways to be closer to them and in their lives more. Facebook is just another way.

Unless you're going to bring it up, don't bother getting worked up about it. It's just Facebook. One day you might wish they were doing it.

Comment

@Steph, I agree with Hollis.. Try mentioning it to him. While I do comment or 'like' something on my SO's FB.. Its rare, mostly because I'm just more reserved and private than he is.

Comment

my bf doesn't do this but a FB friend likes EVERY post of mine. sometimes when I log in I'll have like 30 notifications.

Comment

Working...
            X