Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next date?

When is your next date with your SO? :]

I know in about a week and a half, I'll see mine, and on his birthday, we're going out to eat, and dressing up. I got a fancy dress and everything. I'm super excited. I love getting all dressed up for him.

We won't see each other for another month and a half, but I'm really excited. We haven't seen each other since April and I think we are going to go on a little mini holiday so I'm thrilled about that.

Comment

29 days! We've waited half a year for this and now it's almost here.

Comment

13 days. A 2 1/2 day long date, haha.

Comment

11 more days...will for sure be an interesting date
          " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
          Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

About a month and a half, hopefully.

Comment

I fly out in 13 days, and will actually be with her in 14 days (so two weeks from now!). So excited to see her. I don't know what we'll do that first day, but it'll be amazing i'm sure

Comment

20 days... We'll spend a weekend on an island, enjoying the beach and everything that comes with it...

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Our next date is on the 29th. I'm getting on the plane on the 28th though, so that's what I'm counting down to. ^^
                  4 and a half week in boiling hot Tokyo where earthquakes and electricity shutdowns can happen every moment. So romantic...
                  I'm just kidding, I've been shopping summer clothes like crazy. And can't wait to get a hug and a kiss. (which we of course have to wait to do in the very small, rented apartment - since public displays of affection is a bit of a no go in Japan)

Comment

27 days until I run into my boy's arms.
                    Our actual getting dressed up and going "out on a date" day will happen in 28 days though. The first night together, we're just going to be very laid back... and he's gonna allow me to be all touristy. haha.

First Met Online: October 2010
                    First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
                    Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
                    First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
                    Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
                    Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
                    Engaged!: June 1, 2013
                    Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

Maybe October 11th Way too far away right now. But he will be here for a week and we'll be going on a cruise during that week so at least it will be an exciting visit!

Comment

29 days til he gets here, 31 til our big date (he's planning the day for our 6 month anniversary, so all I know is that we're going out to dinner)... I'm hoping he'll pick a semi-fancy restaurant so I can wear this dress that I've been wanting to show off in front of him. =]

Comment

Our next date will be the time he pulls up in front of "our" home....and the distance is done. Very very soon.............................
                          NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Well, he just left two days ago... When he's home, though, half the time he's with his family :/ Lol. Anyway, if I don't get a chance to visit him this summer, it'll be the first week of October when he comes back home for the Fall Festival (the second biggest street festival in the US is in our city, it's great) and his birthday, October 5th. So, for his birthday, I'll probably take him out to dinner wherever he chooses... or we'll go to the Fall Fest and I'll let him gorge himself with fried foods, and yummy things (we're both pretty healthy eaters, but that's not what the Fall Fest is about)! Then we'll watch the first episode of the new season of Dexter, most likely, haha. It starts up at the end of September We're also planning little "Skype Dates" where we each make ourselves dinner and we watch the same movie on Netflix, then we set up Skype and watch together ^.^

Comment

my next (and 1st) date is in a week and a half!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X