End of relationship.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of relationship.

Just a little message to say thanks to you guys for all the support we had through our LDR.

We decided to take a break, cos we both don't have enough money to see each other at the moment, and we are both starting Uni. We're still friends, and I'm not as tearful as I'd thought I'd be. We are waiting a few years, then maybe if we can give it a shot a few years from now then we'd get back together.

So there, I'm back to being a single pringle for now.

Thanks guys for everything.

Megan.

Big hugs Megan and the best of luck with the future x

Comment

Sorry to hear this, but good luck with Uni and wherever your path in life takes you.
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

*hugs* I'm sorry. I wish you all the happiness in the world though.

Comment

I'd suggest the Ranch single pringles, they're quite good..

But in all seriousness, it's always sad when a relationship ends, but it seems you're handling it well. Good luck in your future endeavors, and especially at Uni.

Comment

Yeah, well we've kinda said that if we still have strong feelings when we are both in better predicaments and able to work this out, we'll give it another shot.
            But for now, time to enjoy single life a bit.

Comment

"hug" I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you all the luck in the future
              "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

*hugs* I'm sorry it had to end, but I'm glad you seem to have a good outlook.

I wish you the best of luck at uni and with wherever life takes you

First Met Online: October 2010
                First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
                Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
                First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
                Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
                Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
                Engaged!: June 1, 2013
                Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

Working...
                X