Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Height difference between you and your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am 165 cm and my SO is 182 cm, so I reckon if I stand next to him then my height will be around his shoulder. *chuckles* Perfect for him to kiss my forehead and for me to lean on his chest. *grins*

Comment

I'm 5' 1" and he's 5' 8/9". It's really the perfect height difference... he has to duck a little to kiss me standing up, but i kinda like that. =] I think we both like that we don't have an enormous height difference, since it works for us.

Comment

I'm 5'6" and he's 6'5". I love it. We have to strech to kiss, but it's not an issue for us. We fit together perfectly.
        First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

We are 5' 7' and 5' 9' It doesn't affect us until we watch movies... then our glasses clink together anytime we move. lol

Comment

I'm 5'5" and he is 6'4". So, 11 inches between us. It doesn't affect us at all. I like that he's tall.

Comment

i'm 5'3" and she's 5'8"-5'9" and i like that shes taller then me, im such a dork but i like standing on my tip toes and wrapping my arms around her neck to kiss her, i feel safe in her arms and its just heaven to me

Comment

I'm 5'6" and he's 5'8", and I love it! He doesn't have to bend down to kiss me, and I don't have to stand up on my tip toes to kiss him.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I'm 5'4 and my SO is about 6'0, so we have an 8 inch difference more or less! Not bad at all! I haven't yet met him but I imagine he's about the same as the guys I know in my Animation class (all about 6'0) so! I'm not too worried. :P

Comment

I'm 5'3 and he's 5'9 or 5'10, something like that. He's just the right height for me My head and his shoulder fit together perfectly!
                    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm 5'2" and he is 5'11". Um, I never really thought about how our height difference might effect our relationship, so I guess I can't complain -- our height difference works for us.

Comment

I in the past have dated taller guys too. I think my SO is one of the shortest guys I dated..I'm 5'9" and he is 6 foot. I don't like heels anyway :P
                        " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
                        Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

SO and I are almost exactly the same height (he is 5 foot 8 inch and I am 5 foot 7 inch)... unless we sit down and then he is quite a bit taller than me. All his height is int eh torso while all my height is in my legs. lol
                          Last edited by amackin; July 3, 2011, 10:39 PM.
                          Ann

Comment

5'3" both of us! makes it really easy to hug and stuff cuz we fit so perfectly lol I actually love it

Comment

My boyfriend is two or three inches taller than me and it's perfect for cuddling up. I love the way we fit together.

Comment

He's 5'9'' and I'm 5'3''. He makes me feel so safe in his arms.

Comment

Working...
                                X