Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Height difference between you and your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm 5'8''
    she's 5'1''

Comment

I'm 5'3" and he's 6', the only problem I've come across (as other people have mentioned) is tilting my head to kiss him hurts my neck after a while, but when he notices my neck starting to hurt we'll move and/or he'll rub my neck for me

sigpic

Comment

I am 5'5 and he's 5'10 or 5'11 so our height difference is about 6 inches, which is quite average I think. It doesn't affect our relationship in any way I can think of, good or bad.

Comment

im 159 (160 sometimes, deppends who measures me, he) cm tall and my so is 185 cm tall, i love our heigh difference! is just perfect! for many reasons *blushes with memories*
          our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

I'm 5'5, and he's 6'5, 6'6 when he wears his work boots. I adore his height! My head comes to his chest lol

Comment

My SO and I are the same height, 5ft 7inches, he says he's closer 5ft 8 though lol
              As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

I'm 5'9" and she's 5'3" (is that the right format? i'm from Australia, we use centimeters)

Comment

I'm 5'8" while he's 6'3" so it's not too bad

Comment

I'm 5'9". Obviously, this is pretty tall for a woman, but she's 5'10", and it's novel and kind of nice to be the short one. :P

Comment

5'4" for me, 5'9" for him.
                      My heart belongs to a pilot!
                      ~*~
                      ~*~
                      [/center]

Comment

Im 5'1.5" and he's somewhere around 6' lmao we haven't met yet either, but it's already a source of some jokes :P my icon for example I was poking fun at our difference. XD I hope I don't hurt his spine

Comment

I'm about 5'4" and he's about 5'7". We don't really have any issues height-wise, he's the perfect kissing height

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                          Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

I'm 5'1'' and he's 6'1''.. It's a big difference but it doesn't bother us. Instead we find it funny but cute
                            "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

I'm around 5'8 or 5'9 and he is 6'3 or so. I love that he is taller than me but not too much taller.

Comment

I'm 5'4"ish. and he's 5'9", and although we haven't met in person yet, judging from other people I know who are about that height, we should be just fine
                                You never forget your first love...

Comment

Working...
                                X