Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Height difference between you and your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 5'6'' and he's 5'. But I have yet to beat him in a wrestling match. (I'll get him one of these days, hopefully with my naginata

Comment

I'm 5'4" and he's about 6'1". However, he looks taller (my cousin calls him a giant compared to me) and I usually feel extremely tiny and delicate around him.
      sigpic

Comment

I think their is about 1 inch difference between us.
        Everyone told us we were perfect because no yellow pages would have to be involved! :')

Comment

I'm actually taller than my SO by about an inch. I'm 5'7 and he's 5'6. It hasn't affected us negatively in any way. I really like the fact that we're so close in height because it makes it a lot easier to kiss and do fun things together.
          "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
          Made it official: September 17, 2010
          Got engaged: January 15, 2012
          Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
          Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
          Got married: November 21, 2012
          Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
          Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Ok I am 4'10 and my SO is 6'2 there is a big height difference but that really never matter .. i usually date smeone who is really taller then me and it really doesnt matter at all

Comment

Im 5'1, he's 5'7. So only 6". I love it.<3 We fit.

Comment

My SO is around 5'7/5'8 and I'm about 5'4. So we have around a 4 inch height difference. When he came to visit this made me feel a little bad when I put heels on since I was about the same height as him with them on. lol I don't want him to feel short :-/ But, he didn't seem to mind.

Comment

7 inches...i am 5'7 && he is 6'2"...perfect. i can wear all my heels

Comment

I'm 5'5 and hes 6'3 .... I love it! idk why exactly we just fit well

Comment

My SO is around 5ft 11" and I'm around 5ft 5" lol I hate being short, but i don't mind because I think it'll be easier to hug and kiss him that way

Comment

There's a 12 inch difference between my SO and I. I am only 5ft tall, while he's 6ft tall. When we kiss, either I have to get on my tip toes and tilt my head back or he has to lean down. Even though there's such a big difference, I love him.

Comment

I'm 5'7'' he's 6'2''. Works out perfectly. He's still taller when I wear heels, I love it.
                          Enchanted, I'm sure.

Comment

I'm 5'6" and he's 6'3". It's perfect.

Comment

I'm 5'6" and he says he's 5'7" (I'm not convinced..lol)
                              ♥Started talking online around: 10.31.09
                              Started getting serious on: 2.14.10
                              Met in person for the first time: 10.11.10
                              Closed the distance on 7.29.11 ♥

Comment

I'm 5'7" and she's 5'2", still growing! but for now its just right. :]
                                My favorite text message conversation:

Tobby:love ko! what are you doing?
                                Nika:learning how to cook love ko.
                                Tobby:cooking? please put some in a plastic bag and send some to me so i can taste it! <3
                                Nika: weh? your silly! I'm learning how to cook so when we get married, I'll be cooking all your meals love ko. <3
                                Tobby:your so sweet.<3 marry me now? hahaha
                                Nika: We're still kids love ko, lets wait until we're more mature, but you know my answer will be yes, whenever you ask!
                                Tobby:I love you so much! You're the one for me, I'll wait as long as i need to love ko. love you!
                                Nika:I love you too! call me Nika Sy now.. hehe
                                Tobby: Addict!
                                Nika: Addicted! <3

Comment

Working...
                                X