Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Height difference between you and your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is at least two heads taller than me. I like it, but he might get health problems when we ar no longer LD

Comment

i'm 5'4" and he's 6'4"! i absolutely looove how tall he is and the height difference between us.

i honestly stopped noticing it the longer we've been together and so when we would see each other it wouldn't seem like he was that much taller, until i'd look at pictures of us and say "thats really how much taller you are than me?!"

or another time i notice it is when we kiss. i need to be on my tippy toes and he needs to bend down a little

but i love it!
      <3
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by amandamayaaa View Post
        or another time i notice it is when we kiss. i need to be on my tippy toes and he needs to bend down a little
        I actually love that this is how it is for my SO and I, too.

Comment

I'm only 5'3" and my SO is 5'6", so it really doesn't effect us at all.

Comment

I'm 5'3" and he is 6'1"ish, I love him being tall!

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Jezah View Post
              I will start, me and HBB share a whopping '11 inch height difference! I am 5'2 and he is 6'1. So far, since we havent yet met, it doesn't effect us. However, it's been a endless source of jokes and other such stuff. From pics and him standing next to a measuring stick we have figured out that without heels the top of my head will almost line up perfect with his shoulder! Should lead to some sore necks kissing!!
              We measure the same height as you two do! =3 Its so great. We both think its super cute and we dont struggle too much. I have to tippy toe to kiss him and he seems to love it. I feel safe and little when he hugs me and we cuddle up.
              Sex standing up may require some heals but im sure he wont mind . Enjoy being the little spoon!

Comment

Matt's only a couple of centimetres taller than me, so I can wear small heels without being taller than him. It's perfect

Comment

I'm 5'2 and he's 6'4 and i LOVE it.

Comment

I'm 5'6 and he is 6'0

Comment

Originally posted by milaya View Post
                      We're very close to each other in height. I'm an average European girl at 168 cm (5,5 feet) and he's an average Japanese guy at 172 cm (5,6).
                      I actually like that we're almost the same height. It's easy to kiss, snuggle and hug ^^
                      We are the same in height except I'm an average American girl and he's an a little below average Russian guy. But your completely right that its easy to kiss, hug and hug.

Comment

I don't know his hight, I'm 1.62m, and when I use high heels he still a little toler than me, so its perfect I dont care a lot of physical things but one think that I dont like is a guy shoreter than me hehehe

Comment

I'm about 5'3 and he is about 5'5/5'6...he's pretty short...but so am i..
                          sigpic
                          Not to get clever
                          but with you I see forever
                          But whatever it is,
                          Here's to you,
                          I Love You Kid...

Comment

I'm just under 5'8" and I think he's about 5'10"... so not a huge height difference, but everything lines up nicely!

Comment

I'm 5'3" and he's 5'11" I like it a lot ^-^

Comment

I'm a touch under 6'3. She is about 5'7. I like the height difference

Comment

Working...
                                X