Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Height difference between you and your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'm 5'4" and my SO is 6'1". We were afraid the height difference would be too much, but when we met, we realized how perfect it was. I'm a good chin rest for him, lol!! I love his height compared to mine. It's a perfect difference. <3
    sigpic

To read our love story, click here.

Comment

I'm about 5ft 5 and he's a whopping 6ft 4! I love it, I feel really safe beside him when we're out and about, although I have to stand on my tippy toes to kiss him!

Comment

I'm 5'11 and he is 6'7 I looooove feeling short as I'm quite talk so its a nice change lol
        ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

Originally posted by .:*Shaunna*:. View Post
          I'm 5'11 and he is 6'7 I looooove feeling short as I'm quite talk so its a nice change lol
          6'7? Wow that is tall....It's a good job your quite tall too...can't imagine being with someone that tall especially as I'm a midget Lol.....

Started Writing - February 2010
          First Visit - September 2010
          Second Visit - June 2011
          Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
          Our Wedding Day - April 2012
          Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
          NOA1 - July 2012
          NOA2 - December 2012
          Fourth Visit - December 2012
          Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

Originally posted by Oldblighty View Post
            6'7? Wow that is tall....It's a good job your quite tall too...can't imagine being with someone that tall especially as I'm a midget Lol.....
            I'm starting to wear high heels for the first time consistantly haha I know that sounds rather sad but I was always a bit self conscious with my height so it was great not to worry about it
            ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

Working...
            X