No announcement yet.

He cheated on me less than two most from closing the distance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh God...At least you found out before making such a drastic change in your life for him.

Comment

I'm so sorry that happened.

Comment

:c oh noes...I am so sorry

Comment

I am so sorry *hugs*

First Met Online: October 2010
          First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
          Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
          First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
          Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
          Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
          Engaged!: June 1, 2013
          Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

Wow So sorry to hear!! Big hugs to you. I know no words will offer comfort at this point in time, as you have just been devastated. Only time and good friends will help you back on your feet! Just remember it was not your fault!

Comment

Thank you all for your support and encouragement. I am still going to Scotland to attend the university.

Regarding my SO, I met him on an online game. I believed him to be a trusting person who enjoyed life and love. I came to find out, he was only in the game. I was real and the fantasy stopped.
              I think he loved me and loves me still, but he chooses to start another online relationship and live that fantasy. I know he will look up one day for the "real" love that was there for him and he may even regret. Either way, I am fine today after many hours of screaming and crying. Yet, I found support with my family and friends who surrounded me quickly. I even read something about online addictions and my ex-SO fitted a lot of these descriptions. Either way, I do not hate him. I feel sorry for you. Can you imagine feeling only delusion for fear of real?
              My love is real and so am I. Stay Strong all of you and i wish you all the best! <3

Comment

ughh cheaters >.<
                i'm so sorry to hear that!!
                here for you if you need to talk.<3

Comment

Well done on being so strong about this, I wish you the best in finding who will treat you well. You deserve the very best, don't ever settle for anything else

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear about this. I once started going on little dates with a friend from high school a year before I started dating my SO. It turns out he was really into the game Second Life, and he was a vampire on there who had a "vampire wife". They told each other they loved each other and spent hours online each night talking and living the fantasy in a castle and playing online games - he told me she had a husband in real life and it was separate from his real life, but I was so shocked and told him I couldn't date him if he had a relationship every single night with another woman! Online fantasy games can be scary.

Anyway, the positive things that came out of this is: Now you're one step closer to finding the guy who IS right for you! AND you're going to Scotland!! Meet tons of people, learn a lot, and focus on YOU. Pamper yourself these next few days. Write down everything you want in a man, tuck it away, then focus on you - write down what you love about yourself and what you want in life! Empower yourself then head to Scotland for the journey of your life!

Comment

Originally posted by Kat Marie View Post
                      I'm so sorry to hear about this. I once started going on little dates with a friend from high school a year before I started dating my SO. It turns out he was really into the game Second Life, and he was a vampire on there who had a "vampire wife". They told each other they loved each other and spent hours online each night talking and living the fantasy in a castle and playing online games - he told me she had a husband in real life and it was separate from his real life, but I was so shocked and told him I couldn't date him if he had a relationship every single night with another woman! Online fantasy games can be scary.

Anyway, the positive things that came out of this is: Now you're one step closer to finding the guy who IS right for you! AND you're going to Scotland!! Meet tons of people, learn a lot, and focus on YOU. Pamper yourself these next few days. Write down everything you want in a man, tuck it away, then focus on you - write down what you love about yourself and what you want in life! Empower yourself then head to Scotland for the journey of your life!
                      Thank you...i so loved you reply. No more fantasy minded guys for me..... And Scotland... here i come!!!!!!

And you better believe my good-looking RL ass will walk in front of my dirty,disheveled ex-SO and remind him of what he has lost.....

Comment

First.. I am sorry to hear what has happened with you..
                        But I'm also glad that you've found out this before something worst than this happened in the future..
                        Then again I am glad because you are strong and face all of this with strong heart!
                        I wish the best for you and your future! *hugs*

Comment

sorry, double post.. dunno what happened with my internet ^^;;

Comment

Originally posted by Kat Marie View Post
                            Write down everything you want in a man, tuck it away, then focus on you - write down what you love about yourself and what you want in life! Empower yourself then head to Scotland for the journey of your life!
                            That is exactly what I did after my first LDR and I broke up. I wrote down everything I wanted in a man, and I didn't settle. I found mine, and once you know what you're looking for you will find your prince! :]

Also, what a piece of scum. I'm sorry he did that to you, but at least you are still moving forward in your journey!

Comment

I'm so sorry you are having to go thru this. I can only imagine how devastated you must feel, but you seem to have a great attitude towards it. People always show you who they really are, one way or another, and he definitely did. Be glad that you found out now. You will certainly have an amazing time in Scotland, without him. Good luck.

Comment

I'm a bit sad but the rest is i'm happy to know that you think like that. You're strong and great woman and beautiful too. I'm proud of you...I know you will find your real man in no time... Go Girl. Hugs for you. o-*_*-o
                                "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

Working...
                                X