Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Distance + Lack of contact :)

Weird to see a smiley face, huh?

Since roughly friday she's had a friend over whom she hardly sees, so I pretty much have left it up to her to get a hold of me the past few days since I didn't want to bother her and her friend. That and it was her birthday yesterday, so they've been short calls for the most part. A minute here, a few minutes there. I got to say happy birthday when she called late on the third (basically just into the 4th).

Sometimes little things would happen that would make things so much more irritating because of the distance and lack of contact put together. That's what I'm chalking it up to anyway. One time she could tell, too, because I just stopped talking. "Sorry, I'm tired". She busts her ass 24/7, even when she's supposed to be relaxing.

I woke up this morning from a panic attack (racing heart is what woke me) and a few minutes later to my surprise she popped online. We talked for 20 minutes.

I feel like I just had sex.

God I love her.

Originally posted by loveanewyorkwoman View Post
    We talked for 20 minutes.

I feel like I just had sex.

God I love her.
    Epic, haha. But I know the feeling xD When you're not in contact for a longer while and the lack of communication just begins to nag you, and first time you talk after the whole period, it feels so refreshing.

Comment

Working...
    X