Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Med student really needs help deciding whether to continue relationship!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Ohio Jim about a restraining order and speaking to someone at your university. How are you right now?

Comment

This thread was absolutely heartbreaking to read. I hope you keep screenshots of this, so if you ever have human doubts of whether you should go back to him, you can look back at what you wrote about his maniacal actions and how it made you feel (we have a tendency to gloss over the bad things in retrospect). Please stay safe, get a restraining order. Maybe move if he tries to come to your city. Dangerous people only become more dangerous when you take away their toys. Also, I would highly question that he can actually hold you accountable for money/expenses he gave during your relationship, since there was no record of an agreement that these were loans and not gifts (not a lawyer, I just don't think it would hold up if you contested it in court, but maybe I'm wrong). Medical school is an absolute nightmare for people without family issues, so I can't imagine how trying it must be for you. Keep your head up! You will be an excellent physician. The words of an physically and emotionally abusive egomaniac have absolutely no shred of truth. I hope your mom is doing okay! Take time for yourself!
      sigpic

Comment

so sad hope you’re doing well!

Comment

Working...
        X