Divorce?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Divorce?

Hi, I don’t know what category this belongs in if anything at all. I am currently in a situation where I don’t know if I can save my marriage. I feel sick thinking about it, but he likes someone else out of nowhere. 5 and a half years together, 1 and a half years of marriage and 3 of long distance has come to this. I moved here to the US last March from the U.K. To say I’m devastated is an understatement.

I guess I’m just looking for advice on how to survive through this process, has anyone has similar? Did you move back home or stay in the US? I want to be around my family, but I also prefer it here in the US because of the weather and housing is more affordable, so I’m really worried moving back would be worse for me. Also because I love my family, but also need space from them.

any advice Is appreciated. I’m also aware because I still have the conditional green card I may not be able to stay, it says I can stay but that it’s a harder process so who knows.

So sorry to hear this. Unfortunately I don't have any advice but am thinking of you.

Comment

Working...
    X