X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is he stringing me along?

Hi there,
    I was posting my story here and there.
    Shortly my exfb from Australia contacted me 5 months ago after 9 month not having any contact. We are not together, but we act like. And when the time comes to make it serious and make a plan to visit each other to be something real, he turns around and acts distant with me, telling me how he dislike my behaviour towards us. He is just a workaholic and there is nothing else in his life. He does makes plans he has a lot of ideas how we could potentially close the distance between us, but when the time comes to act he doesn't do anything and turns around. = but everything was his idea not mine.
    I feel toxic and I am also having some health issues, and this stress does not help me.
    I truly think I was better of without him when he broke up with me, without saying anything, and we were just planning his visit to me exactly a year ago ( he got his british passport etc, he could leave AUS or at least to try, but didn't even mention me that he received the passport)

My friends telling me is like I am in an abusive relationship and I am unable to move forward, I cannot leave him ( just this one is an emotional abuse)
    What should I do ? Because if I am being honest with myself I still hold the hope that we meet and everything will be fine, but since he left me back then I have no trust, and since he is just telling me how could he help me and could come etc, but doesn't do anything when it comes to actions !!!

Read your post as if someone else wrote it. What would you tell the person?

I think you know the answer. Yes, he is stringing you along. If he went 9 months with no contact, do you really think he is interested in you?

I know it hurts, but believe me....worrying about it will be far worse than if you break up with him.

Comment

I do agree with you ! If I am being honest and someone who is not involved I think would say just leave him.
      Although I think he is intrested, but not that much to give a real life relationship with me.

Thank you for the reply!

Comment

You deserve someone who wants to spend time with you and doesn't make you feel like you are in an abusive relationship. I hope you have found the strength to walk away x

Comment

Working...
        X