Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Female Bestfriend Going From Mental Breakdown But She Is Keeping The Snap Streak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Female Bestfriend Going From Mental Breakdown But She Is Keeping The Snap Streak

sorry for my bad English. She always focus on her career even told me i cant committed to you but we remain friends even she daily call me for 20 minutes to tell me her routine and good morning text and good night text and i was not needy in that even clingy even in day timings she tell me where she is going or when she is coming . i treated her very well but after completing her education she was planning to move on Germany and she got admission but she got some problem in her degree means her university was not recognized by Germany and even her degree is not approve by our country she feel so devastated and sad and now she asked me for space and told me once i feel better i will text you but she is sending one streak daily . i was so close to her she only asked me for space . and she know i like her and its been 7 days she didn't contact me but maintain streak. how long should i wait for her and i should end this. ? Should i keep my streak continue ? she knows very well that i like her and even she never refused this she only told me i have career to focus so i cant commit and also i am confuse i break the streak she will never come to me even she will get angry also i have helped her in so many ways in education

Just send her a simple text message saying that you are thinking of her, and miss your daily messages. Then wait and see how she responds.

Comment

Working...
    X