*Nsfw* I'm confused...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Nsfw* I'm confused...

So I met this really great and wonderful guy playing games online. He is 26 and I am 28. I adore him a lot and we've been together 8 months now. He lives in the UK and I live in the US. I feel like things have grown a bit stale in the sex department not that we really do much anyway. Our first time even being "intimate" with each other was kind of awkward. I usually initiate and on rare occasions he says he wants me like very rare i think maybe twice has he ever initiated. I guess long story short is I don't feel satisfied. I would much rather masturbate with him and us talk to each other sexually then to do it by myself. I have tried talking to him but he kind of doesn't know what to say or says he's to tired. I suggested maybe an open relationship but he doesn't like them and I respect his choice. I probably sound dumb for caring to much about this but I just enjoy sex and I like it because it makes me feel close to my partner and would love for him to be more intimate with me. Is there any advice or tips or anything that can help? Maybe ways to turn him on or things I can do to get him in the mood? I send him nudes but he just ignores them and doesn't say anything. I tell him I want him and he'll say oh yeah? Or ignores me and says nothing and changes the subject. It makes me feel unattractive and I get upset sometimes about it. I care about him a lot and want to be with him just the lack of him wanting to be intimate throws me off. I don't know what to do or if maybe I'm the problem? I don't ask everyday and I never used to complain about it or say anything until a few months ago and that makes me feel really bad because I know I should NEVER do that. Idk ;-; helplp.

Hi, i can understand how you feel. I will suggest you stop texting and channel your effort into meeting other guys. Reply his texts or messages casually without appearing like you are missing him or something. Just give him space

Comment

For some people online/phone sex is just not a turn on, worth having a conversation with your partner about that. Personally I would also be heartbroken if my other half suggested an open relationship. It would absolutely leave me feeling like I wasnt enough,but that is just my opinion.

Comment

Something seems not right here.

You are in the USA and "wonderful guy" is in the UK? And you have never met in person? How can you say you have been intimate? Last time I checked that requires both people to be in the same room.

Comment

Maybe he's a really introverted guy who hasn't had much experience sexually. I would suggest you to give him some space.
          Maybe he had a past relationship that didn't go well? Or has shame associated with sexual things.
          You can appreciate his pictures and compliment him physically, encourage him, but never push him.
          Maybe you can bring up this conversation and talk to him- explain it to him how you need sex in the relationship. Ask him what does he think of the sex life in the relationship.
          Lastly, it may be that he is gay. I would suggest you to tread lightly here but keep an eye out for it.

Comment

Working...
          X