camra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

camra

ok so...my bf and i live far away(michigan to texas) but i live in a college town and he is going to come here next year but right now is the issue he is a real flirt and i dont have an issue with that its jst he's trying to cam with other girls and like...X rated caming and idk what to do about it i love him so much

I would definitely talk to him about it. Does he know how uncomfortable you are with the idea of him webcamming other girls in that way? How long have you been dating?

Comment

I could never stand such a thing, it's not just about being a flirt, it's quite disrespectful towards you

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

I'd go so far as to call that cheating. If you have an open relationship, that's one thing, but if not, it's cheating. Camming IS a form a sex after all, and I'd NEVER put up with my SO having sexual contact with other women, in person or electronic.

You call him your BF, I assume he thinks of you as his GF. When you're in a relationship with someone, you just don't cross certain lines, and if your SO does, it's a HUGE red flag. Sounds to me like he doesn't respect you, and if I were you, I'd RUN from any man that didn't respect me.

*hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Minerva View Post
          I'd go so far as to call that cheating. If you have an open relationship, that's one thing, but if not, it's cheating. Camming IS a form a sex after all, and I'd NEVER put up with my SO having sexual contact with other women, in person or electronic.

You call him your BF, I assume he thinks of you as his GF. When you're in a relationship with someone, you just don't cross certain lines, and if your SO does, it's a HUGE red flag. Sounds to me like he doesn't respect you, and if I were you, I'd RUN from any man that didn't respect me.

*hugs*
          That.

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

I'm so sorry to say this but it's really disrespectful in your part. Joyce and Minerva are so right. It's cheating... Talk to him about this and say what you feel...Hugs for you
            "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

Working...
            X