Single...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Single...

Hey guys, I know I haven't been here a lot since I closed the distance a year and a half ago, but I DO come back all the time to read the posts so I honestly haven't been gone that far! For those who remember me and my boyfriend Dave ... we broke up yesterday.

It was all my decision and it was the hardest thing ever, but I just fell out of love with him and it wasn't fair on him. It's really awkward because we are living together and I think the apartment was the only thing keeping us together. I'm staying with my mum right now until I can figure out what to do with all of "our" stuff.

Just thought I'd let you guys know who remember me. Sigh. Big changes in life ahead...

Aww I'm so sorry to hear that. I've kinda been in that awkward living together, but not together place, and it really sucks! I'm glad you're with your mom now. I hope nothing but wonderful things will be around the next corner for you! hugs!

Comment

AwwW I'm sorry to hear that Molly

I've been wondering how you and Dave have been doing since I haven't seen much of your posts around here... I remember your struggles and how you stuck together. But there's nothing to be done to the matters of the heart, it really makes the decisions for you. It's good that you were able to be honest with him and yourself though. If you're not happy or in love you gotta do something about it.

I hope everything turns out for the best. I hope you'd stick around here but I totally understand if you won't. *hugs*

Comment

Sorry to hear that.. good luck with the big changes, *hugs*

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

So sorry to hear that. But I know you both will move on and find fantastic people to be with. Good luck.

Comment

So sorry. But good for you for taking care of YOU and knowing how to do so!
            NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Oh Molly, I'm sorry to hear that. *hugs* It's a brave thing, ending it when you know it's the right thing, even if it doesn't feel like the 'best' thing. Because it IS the best thing you can do for both of you.

I hope you're taking care of yourself, and giving yourself a chance to make some awesome changes in your life that you really want.

---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

Oh Molly, I'm sorry to hear that. *hugs* It's a brave thing, ending it when you know it's the right thing, even if it doesn't feel like the 'best' thing. Because it IS the best thing you can do for both of you.

I hope you're taking care of yourself, and giving yourself a chance to make some awesome changes in your life that you really want.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

You gave it your best shot even when it wasn't easy, can't ask for more than that. I'd be all like "you can talk to me about it" and "I'm sorry" but I know you're not girly and gushy and into sympathy. So lets go with 'ave some cake and some beer an that'll fix 'er right up - not at the same time of course, coz cake don't really go with beer.
                Hang in there mate, it wont suck forever.
                Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Zephii are you still near Vancouver? Will be having a post-breakup holiday to see a friend there in October, haha!

Thanks guys. Feeling fragile but happy.

Comment

Sorry to see this news. But I wish you the best of luck in finding what truly makes you happy

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear that Molly. I know how hard it is, even if it's for the best. Take care, and know that better things are ahead for you! *hugs*

Comment

Thanks everyone... almost 4 years together, and a year and a half living with eachother. Takes some getting used to being alone again, I tell ya!

Comment

Damnit! I'm comming home in September, so I'll just miss you.
                          Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Working...
                          X