i feel like such a cow:/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i feel like such a cow:/

my SO is absolutely perfect in every single way <3 this week he is returning and staying for alost a year, i'm so excited. i have got a little worried about trivial things the past week, like if he does not reply for a long time or something (we only have email/msn now to chat with) awnd my friends just said its the frustration of waiting for the last few days to hurry up so he returns, i'm anxious etc because i just want him back etc..

well last night he was supposed to stay at a girl mates (don't worry she has a boyfriend etc, they're just good friends) but she wrote kisses on his FB wall and i was like :/..... and he replied to her, but on fb if i write on his wall he doesn't reply much and says we talk lots on msn/email, which is right really but it still gets to me a tiny bit sometimes. anyways he replied with just one "x" and then no x's so that reassured me and things. so she invited him to stay and i was all cheerful and happy for him, because he deserves some fun with his friends<3 anyways, i sent him a 'goodnight' email, and he replied 50 mins later saying he wished he had never gone because there was a depressing air surrounding the apartment and things.

i just feel like a cow because instead of being happy for him in the first place, i worried about this girl putting him kisses..

this probably seems stupid but i just feel so bad. i mean i trust him with absolutely EVERYTHING, i know he wouldn't do ANYTHING, but its just the thought of other people interferring and trying to spoil things. ( a little background info on us - when we got together, our ex best friend got jealous and pretended to be me on MSN, and "i" supposedly bitched out to all his friends and insulted them really badly... and she was constantly jealous and manipulative and tried to spoil us, so we cut her out. i think thats why i get stages of worry over tiny things..

cookies if you read this. i replied to his mail saying i felt bad that it didn't go as planned and it wasn't fair on him etc, but i still just have a niggly feel of guilt :/ as a couple we never argue really, if we have the odd dissagreement we put it behind us straight away and sort it, we always talk through all our problems and worries, he really is so perfect and lovely.

Hey don't worry, my boyfriend doesn't really reply to me on facebook, because "he's not a facebook guy" and then he replies to other girls and such, and i end up feeling a bit bad about it. as for the rest of the things you wrote, you're not a cow, not at all, you're just, as your friends said, a bit frustrated waiting for the days to pass by.
    Seriously, you have nothing to worry about

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Hey don't worry, my boyfriend doesn't really reply to me on facebook, because "he's not a facebook guy" and then he replies to other girls and such, and i end up feeling a bit bad about it. as for the rest of the things you wrote, you're not a cow, not at all, you're just, as your friends said, a bit frustrated waiting for the days to pass by.
      Seriously, you have nothing to worry about

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

I agree with Joyce
        And this tinny feeling of jealousy will always be there for any person in a relationship, cause you don't want to share him with a whole bunch of people (I know it might sound strange, but I'm sure you'll get my idea). Yet it's nothing wrong with it, it just shows you care for him. It becomes a more serious matter if you're exaggerating the jealousy, which isn't your case. So relax

Comment

Working...
        X