Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

have u ever feel that your SO appreciated other people than you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have u ever feel that your SO appreciated other people than you?

as I had a feeling of insecurity that my SO appreciated nor liking the wall post,,putting comments of his girlfriend's fb...i feel that he didnt appreciated mine...
    ,.I misses before even were together I will be surprised to see that he is putting,.a sweet message,,nor funny messages in my wall..but not now anymore...Is he missing me too?..

..Is there anyone there who can give me a piece of advice...
    dianelovesjeremy

well you know, if this is really an issue for you, the best thing I can say is to talk to him about it. I always tell people that communication is the biggest thing in a relationship. just because he doesn't "like" anything of yours on facebook, does not mean he doesn't miss you. some people just aren't into that. also, it's possible that he's become comfortable in your relationship to not need that type of thing.

Comment

Do you talk to him about how you're feeling?

Comment

Facebook shouldn't ever be the gauge for how your relationship is going. If he tells you he loves you, talks to you enough during the week, and appreciates you, what's the problem?
        It's facebook, just cos he's not 'liking' your status's, wall posts, or whatever, doesn't mean he doesn't like you anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapookie View Post
          well you know, if this is really an issue for you, the best thing I can say is to talk to him about it. I always tell people that communication is the biggest thing in a relationship. just because he doesn't "like" anything of yours on facebook, does not mean he doesn't miss you. some people just aren't into that. also, it's possible that he's become comfortable in your relationship to not need that type of thing.
          ^^This. The days when my SO (now husband) "likes" or comments on my status are very rare indeed. In fact, he's NEVER written a message on my wall. Writing publicly on Facebook just isn't his thing. He barely ever writes statuses for himself, even.

As people have said before, Facebook is not a good way to measure how your relationship is going at all - it only causes more relationship problems, it seems.

If you are concerned about this and how your relationship is going (and why the messages have stopped more recently for you), talk to him about it, but not through Facebook.

Best of luck!
          My heart belongs to a pilot!
          ~*~
          ~*~
          [/center]

Comment

I posted a lot on my SO's wall the first couple of months we started talking. It's was pretty much just a way of flirting, but once our relationship started and got more serious, I started posting less because we would have more private conversations than is possible publicly on Facebook. I don't need to show other people that I like him because he knows I love him and that's all the matters. As long as your guy's communication outside Facebook is good, you have nothing to worry about

Comment

thanks guys.... :'(
              dianelovesjeremy

Comment

Working...
              X