It is FINALLY my turn.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is FINALLY my turn.

It seems so unreal. But Dan and I just said our "I love yous..." and his phone is being shut off. The next time I talk to him we will be face to face. He will be pulling up in front of OUR HOME. A friend just dropped off a welcome home banner and balloons and we are decorating the front porch for him....

19 months of many many tears, smiles, frustrations, disagreements, panics, happy times, and trust...led us to now.

The day before our LDR comes to an end.

I don't think I have EVER been this happy.

If anyone doubts that dreams come true...remember me. Someone who has 3 kids, a home and a job who has been 7 hours away from a man with 4 kids, a home, and a job. If we can overcome all the hurdles of what we did...so can you.

Take my advice...one day at a time. Don't waste time with countdowns...don't put your own life on pause....life your life...be happy in YOU...the SO in your life will add to your life...but be sure you live YOUR life.

Ahhh...thank you so very much to everyone on here...but I do have to give a shout out to some very special people that truly have been there......you know who you are my lovies!!! <3

TOMORROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Congratulations!! I wish time would just speed up about 3 years jaja. Good luck with everything! I wish you the very best

Comment

That is an amazing post!!! We're all so excited for you! I'm smiling really big for both of you! I know, even if I don't know you well, that this move is something you've EARNED and DESERVED! You've been inspiration to us all and I'm thrilled you finally get to be with him. Please don't forget us who are still in LDR and come give us some advice, now that you're a veteran and all. Have a great day tomorrow and enjoy every second of every minute!

Comment

Congrats
        "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
        Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

Congrats Luce! It'll be nice to see that Alumni status on your profile
          Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Congratulations

So happy for you! and taking it one day at a time is solid advice for everyone here. xx
            As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

YAAAAY! congrats Luce this is the best news!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
              <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
              The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
              <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
              <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
              Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
              Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

I am so happy for you! You are definitely an inspiration!!!!

Comment

Congrats!!! So happy for you!

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
                  - A. A. Milne

Comment

Congratulations! You guys are seriously an inspiration! I wish you all the best in your life together x

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

very very happy for you honey!!!

Comment

Aww! That's wonderful and truly an inspiration! Congrats!

Comment

Much love for you Luce! Congrats
                          Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I'm happy for you Both of you are so strong that's why Stay in love and happy
                            "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

So happy for you and so inspired by you! I'm so glad that what you've been struggling for for so long is finally happening. I can't wait until it's my turn. Love you girl, congratulations. <3
                              First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X