X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeing him soon...

So a lot has happened today..
    As of right now my boyfriend will be here in 9 hours and counting.
    He ended up telling his father a few hours ago- his mother and step dad knew and his actual dad didn't. Well his dad started freaking out and telling everyone he was going to have his brother look into my background and find out about me and that he was so stupid for coming here and also that he should have told him earlier. And that FREAKED me out, and that instantly made me dislike his father even more. Then later today his dad ended up driving over and giving him money and told him he should have told him ahead of time and it's not a good idea and he doesn't approve but he can't change it now, etc.
    So I'm stressing out like crazy, and NOW my boyfriend keeps half jokingly saying 'What if you're gonna kill me" or saying things like my family will. Obviously I'm not a killer and I wouldn't have stayed in a relationship with him for 9 months to bring him here to kill him!!

I'm just stressing out like crazy and this is just too much for me!
    sigpic
    We've been together since 10.11.10

First Visit-7.13.11
    Second Visit-12.17.11
    Closed the distance-06.20.12

everything will be ok have fun and enjoy your moments with him!

Comment

don't stress out about it. my mother was exactly the same. you just have to take what they say with a grain of salt. you know in your heart that this is going to be an amazing experience and you know yourself that you're not a serial killer. sometimes parents are just silly like that, they don't understand how you can get to know someone so well over the internet and all they hear is people getting killed after meeting someone online.

Comment

Like Zapookie said, this kind of reaction is due to the publicized tragic events which sometimes happen between two peeps who meet online. Just calm yourself, everything will be ok.^^

Comment

Don't stress out, things will be all right. I hope you're having a wonderful time with him. Enjoy!

Comment

Dont stress about it. I know this would freak me out if my SO's dad was gonna practically stalk me but just enjoy the times with him They're just being protective >.<

Comment

Working...
            X