FOR BETTER OR WORSE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOR BETTER OR WORSE?

Would you say your Long Distance Relationship is getting better or worse?

We're just at a point where things are consistent.

Comment

Absolutely better. Have been talking more than ever, doing more in more ways, and just loving every second of it despite distance.

Comment

Better, despite my personal problems. Not dragging them into the relationship and just enjoying him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mara View Post
          We're just at a point where things are consistent.
          This, but at least it's a happy consistent.

Notes:
          Met: 8.17.09
          Started Dating: 8.20.09
          First Met: 10.2.10
          Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

you know.. i'm not really sure right now. At times i think things are getting better, other times i feel like things are getting worse. Sometimes i really scared, and other times i've never felt more confident.

Comment

totally worse

But there is so much fear and frustration with the fiance visa situation that it is explainable. We need this resolved!
              Ann

Comment

My relationship is consistent. We are at a happy medium. We will go through our sections of bad moments that we feel it may be getting worse, but we are able to stay calm, avoid argument as much as possible, and talk things out with each other. However, I feel it is getting better because we will be closing the distance here within the next 2 years or less.

*~*~*Forever & Always*~*~*

Comment

better we have a date in sight to become cd
                  "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
                  Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

I'd say it's consistently getting better in the long run. On a day to day basis, sometimes I feel like it's perfect, sometimes like it's going downhill.

Some things from the beginning of the relationship I'm not going to get back. His feelings for me will not be displayed so intensely. But we're getting closer all the time.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Better!
                      Things seem to be falling into place for us right now, everything just feels right.... like this is meant to be for us.
                      As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

At the moment its kinda difficult because we're both under huge amounts of stress. Wedding planning, working crazy hours, planning marriage visas, shipping our kitten to the UK, planning multiple visits in between time, finding somewhere to live.

There's always SOMETHING going on that makes us stressed and lately we're taking it out on each other alot.

We're aware of it and we know it wont last forever, its just difficult to deal with when we're LD. If we were CD we could just cuddle up on the couch and try not to think about it all whilst watching shit TV.

We're really going to make an effort for our next visit (of only 1 week) to be just about us and enjoying each other.
                        Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

Better for sure

Comment

i would say in the middle. because i still have to do the other visa and we wont to close the distance realllllly badly

Comment

Despite not getting a green card from the DV Lottery, our relationship is both consistent and getting better. We are going to get married. So... yeah ^_^ Awesome sauce. There you go.

Comment

Working...
                              X