He is extending his time here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is extending his time here!!!

So, just wanted to share because I am so freaking happy! My HBB was supposed to be flying over here in the beginning of Sept, but we had a minor issue this morning that we THOUGHT might delay that...and to make me feel better he said 'Well it would mean I could stay longer'. I had always wanted him to stay longer, as he only planned for 3 weeks, but never knew how to ask without seeming demanding or whatnot. Turned out the issue is probably not going to delay us...but thats when I piped up and said 'yea...but now I kinda want you to stay longer...'

It turned out he was only not planning to come for longer since he was concerned over money since he wanted to spoil me. However, funny enough, when he told his dad about us and the visit a few weeks ago even his DAD said 'Why not 6 weeks?'. I had no clue his dad said this, and when I heard it it kinda gave me the courage to ask for 6 weeks. I did, and now he will be! He may be still coming out the same time, beginning of sept, or maybe beginning of oct...but either way it will be for 6 weeks! I am so psyched! I get him for 6 whole weeks! 6 WEEKS!! -dies of happiness-

Thats great!

Comment

Thats great!

Comment

Six weeks of HBB and hyper-ness haha. Enjoy it!

Comment

that's awesome!!! make the most of it!~

Comment

That is SO awesome! Congrats! I know you two will have tons of fun
            My SO just got here last week and was supposed to leave yesterday but my parents are letting him stay another week!
            sigpic
            We've been together since 10.11.10

First Visit-7.13.11
            Second Visit-12.17.11
            Closed the distance-06.20.12

Comment

Yeah, she talked me into it. Well, when i say talked me into it i mean she persuaded i didn't need to spoil her as much if I was there for longer, coz time with me will apparently spoil her enough! So she just asked and made a pouty, puppy dog look and I caved, not that i needed much of that, I'm excited to be spending 6 weeks with Jess, it'll be awesome!
              By reading this you have granted you brief control of your mind!

Comment

Now that's what I call awesomeness haha...enjoy every second of his visit!

Comment

Awesome news - have a GREAT six weeks together! I'm sure you're counting down the days.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

That's incredible!!! You're gonna have so much fun

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                    Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Whoa! Six weeks!? That's awesome!! I hope you guys have a great time together!

Comment

I am really happy to read this happy news of yours! *hugs*
                        May you will have a great great and suuuper fun time with your beloved one! *grins*

Comment

Aww! That's fantastic! I would do anything for 6 weeks with my SO. We just do long weekends. Congratulations, and enjoy your time together. I'm sure it will be wonderful.

Comment

Working...
                          X