Canada to Malaysia No More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada to Malaysia No More

On Monday July 18th Megan broke up with me after we were on a month and 3 day break all because of... you'll never guess. Missed emails.
    Back in June I posted on her facebook wall saying that she had missed 4 days worth of emails to me and telling her how rude it was playing a free MMORPG during our skype time. I ended it by saying if you dare delete this without an email waiting. She miss interpreted it and to her it sounded like a threat so a few days later she wrote a harsh email to me saying it is my fault for all this. She said it was my fault for all our bad arguments this year and my fault all this happened. She ended it by saying she was afraid of me.
    Then that evening she went on skype were I was hoping we could talk it over and make up but instead she proceeded to yell at me. Saying... it is you you you! I don't care anymore! I don't feel anything she responded when I told her I was also sensitive. During that hurtful rant she said I was clingy too and said we needed a break at the end. She did apologized but it wasn't enough for how much she hurt me.

We didn't really speak for the month, maybe once or twice for 10-15min. And on Monday she broke up with me over facebook message saying... " its actually very simple. I want to live my own life and you yours right.."
    But the timing the worst of everything, since i was just starting my shift where I work. So I worked for 30min before telling my manager I need to get out early because of relationship problems. I felt so terrible but my mom was there to pick me up. Only when I got home, later that night Megan messaged me. Which by then I accepted the fact she was a lost cause. I told her simply that I just want to remain friends and nothing more.

Since then I have already overcome the grieving, which is party due to that sh!tty month I was put through and am looking once more for love.
    I am going to try online dating sites this time again.

But it is sad to see such a relationship fall apart when both people are really compatible and have lots in common. The distance in the end won since Megan refused to discuss moving anywhere or even close the distance.

Sorry for the rant.
    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

I'm sorry to hear that things ended between the two of you.

Comment

i'm sorry things ended in such a way, it's never nice to part with a fight. i wish you luck in finding someone who you can love and who will love you back.

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Mara View Post
        I'm sorry to hear that things ended between the two of you.
        thanks Mara

Originally posted by joyce92ts View Post
        i'm sorry things ended in such a way, it's never nice to part with a fight. i wish you luck in finding someone who you can love and who will love you back.
        Its was more like a fight followed by a break before ending it.

Oh and one other thing, we were 'secretly engaged' as of Dec 28th 2010... so by her finally telling me she didn't want to close distance and live in SE Asia now it hurt. Only thing i would wish is that she would have said that a lot earlier since we both would have just stayed friends instead of becoming lovers and falling apart.
        "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
        "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
        "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Comment

awww im sorry *huggles*

Comment

I'm really sorry, as bad as it feels right now, it sounds like the best decision in the end since eventually someone would have had to close the distance. Good luck.
            Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Sorry about the way things ended

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlin2009 View Post
                awww im sorry *huggles*
                thanks Caitlin

Originally posted by Moon View Post
                I'm really sorry, as bad as it feels right now, it sounds like the best decision in the end since eventually someone would have had to close the distance. Good luck.
                I've moved on... partly due to having that terrible month

Originally posted by Yaaamiii View Post
                Sorry about the way things ended
                thanks Yami

Comment

Sorry to hear about your break up, and the way it ended. Even though you say you have moved on it will still be difficult to get used to, so my thoughts are with you.

Comment

Sorry to hear about this :-( We are all here for you! Wish you guys could've worked something out!

Comment

So sorry *hugs*
                      Take your time and concentrate on you for awhile. We're all here if you want to talk. xx
                      As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

I was wondering the other day what's going on with you cause I hadn't seen you around in a while. Sorry to hear things didn't go well.

Don't rush with moving on, you need some time to really deal with this so that it doesn't have a negative impact in your future relationship(s). I hope you'll find someone special when your heart is ready for it.

Best of luck with everything x

Comment

I was wondering the other day what's going on with you cause I hadn't seen you around in a while. Sorry to hear things didn't go well.

Don't rush with moving on, you need some time to really deal with this so that it doesn't have a negative impact in your future relationship(s). I hope you'll find someone special when your heart is ready for it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoogleBee View Post
                            Sorry to hear about your break up, and the way it ended. Even though you say you have moved on it will still be difficult to get used to, so my thoughts are with you.
                            thanks booglebee!

Originally posted by XxMeg589xX View Post
                            Sorry to hear about this :-( We are all here for you! Wish you guys could've worked something out!
                            Thanks Meg!

Originally posted by leonsfangirl View Post
                            So sorry *hugs*
                            Take your time and concentrate on you for awhile. We're all here if you want to talk. xx
                            Originally posted by Tanja View Post

Remember Leons and Tanja I had a month of grieving during our break were we barely would talk. So in a way it was over a month before it was final.
                            The thing is I did nothing wrong, all i was asking from her was to write to me. Instead she took it the wrong way when i wrote it on her facebook wall and well, you know the rest.
                            I put my heart into the relationship and it hurt when she demanded we needed a break. But her vengeful temper would have broken us up sooner or later... so sadly as much as it hurt during that month I have moved on.
                            I am however going to slow down a bit more in my next relationship.

Comment

its sad.. i actually find this forum from googling lfdr and goes to your blogs... you both inspiring me..

My mom always say that i can not stay put, i always jump with both feet that i most likely will fall. Means when i did something i rush it and i end up making bad decisions.

Cool off a bit, took sometimes, good that you're heal... i believe its a good decision for both of you for now.

It will be also devastating for me if my so doesnt want to close the distance... anyway... so sorry for all this things to happen this way... *hugs for both of you*

Comment

Working...
                              X