No announcement yet.

How sentimental are you? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaja it's nice to know I'm not the only sentimental one out there!

Comment

I guess I'm a bit sentimental. I keep ticket stubs from games and places that we've visited, and things like that. I mostly take a ton of pictures though.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
      - A. A. Milne

Comment

I'm quite sentimental. I do keep little things that remind me of our special days, such as a pass to visit one volcano, a souvenir from visiting a cultural centre and some others. Oh yes, I save all of our chat logs.

Comment

Originally posted by JoelleDavison View Post
          I still have the wrapper of the white chocolate I was eating when I met him ( I met him on omegle ) I'll keep it forever, it remembers me of the day that changed my life. (:
          that's amazing lol
          and i love omegle, there are some pretty amazing people on there (other than the creepy ones XD)

Comment

I am very sentimental, haha. I save all of the special text messages that my SO has sent me; such as, the times when he told me about the dreams that he had about me, the poem that he had written for me, etc. I love rereading them. He sent me a cute pink teddy bear and a heart-shaped box of chocolate for V-Day, and I still have the box lol. And I sleep with the teddy bear every night.

Comment

In my case we are both very sentimental . Right now its hard for us alot because iam back in canada and he is in argentina . I so hope to soon go back . I have kept all the great messages he sent me and everything that reminds me of my so . Right now its hard for me to be strong being far away . I can understand anyone who is far from their true love . What does anyone do to keep themself strong . I do end up crying almost every night . We are a year and two months together .

Comment

what part of argentina? I'm from argentina!

no te des por vencida, yo se que es re dificil pero segui adelante

Comment

Iam from argentina mendoza . Si es re dificil . I just finish talking to him and i can hear it in his voice being sad about us being faraway. Saying how life can change . And that i could change my mind . Thats not true . What i have now i wouldn't give up for anything in the world . Iam so sad now because i got to go with my sister and mother for camping and my mind isn't here . I got no reason to smile here . Solo se que todo que se cuesta tener se valora mas . Si solo fuera un poco facil la vida . Iam head over heels how would it ever cross my mind to think of seeing anyone here . I think deep down inside he is scare of lossing me .

Comment

Originally posted by angel85 View Post
                    Iam from argentina mendoza . Si es re dificil . I just finish talking to him and i can hear it in his voice being sad about us being faraway. Saying how life can change . And that i could change my mind . Thats not true . What i have now i wouldn't give up for anything in the world . Iam so sad now because i got to go with my sister and mother for camping and my mind isn't here . I got no reason to smile here . Solo se que todo que se cuesta tener se valora mas . Si solo fuera un poco facil la vida . Iam head over heels how would it ever cross my mind to think of seeing anyone here . I think deep down inside he is scare of lossing me .
                    Yo de Buenos Aires.

La vida si es dificil, y tenes razon, todo lo que cuesta tener se valora mas. Y ahora las cosas son dificiles pero dale tiempo. Yo se que duele ahora pero bueno. Lo siento por el dolor que tenes en esta hora, te comprendo. Give it time and it won't hurt as much anymore. Instead of being sad over missing him, be thankful that you have someone so special to miss.

Comment

I'd say I was pretty sentimental. I always save little links he sends me. Even just some random picture haha!

Comment

Pretty soon i will be seeing my so . Even though its still hard for me . Because i only have my so that i can talk about anything . Don't have any firends because i lost them . I guess i got to go through lots to get my true happyness .

Comment

I think im pretty sentimental, i have all the reciets and movie ticket stubs and things when were together that im going to make into a album, and im alays doing crafts or movies or colases or something with our pics lol and i love anything he sends me ill re-read it over and over or wear all the time, so mhmm i think im sentimental. lol i try not to act it or show it around family but i love being mushy and all over and into my SO
                          I love you Nathan <3
                          sigpic
                          5/25/09 <3

Comment

very sentimental. We still have the bracelets from LFAD though we don't wear them anymore, and little glass hearts I got us as well as I wear constantly a necklace he gave me and have all the transcripts from important conversations we had prior to my move. Now we have each other and while the sentimental stuff has calmed down (hehe) I still get a little heart flip when I get a text that says "I love you" or he writes on my face book wall in Klingon - Qud'End - meaning I love you (yes we are nerds, it's a joke with us) or he kisses me goodnight and says I love you... or he just reaches over and holds my hand while we go to sleep.

Sappy and sentimental.. that's me
                            Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
                            Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
                            Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
                            Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
                            Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

I would say my SO and I are extremely sentimental. Every little thing we receive from one another, we keep and we treasure each and every little thing, even things that have been said or things we've seen in our dreams at night when we dream of one another Just today my SO was reading me a little letter I sent him for his birthday earlier this year and he was crying as he read it; I was too I think romantic, soppy, and sentimental are understatements when it comes to describing each other haha

Comment

We're both really sentimental... I a little more than he, but that's still fine with me!
                                As a gift before I left, I gave him a wooden box I had stained and everything with a LDR quote on the inside of the lid, and a little glass heart. I made myself a box too (A Yellow Wooden Star, very cool box) and we keep things in there (size allows) that remind us of each other.

Right now my box has a couple movie tickets in it from our movie dates, a wristband that says "I <3 a Sailor" because he's going into the naval academy next year, my own little glass heart, music lyrics of songs that remind me of him... and the best one!!!: The Ribbon off the Bouquet he gave me when asking me to his Senior Prom (Where of course, he asked me to be his Girlfriend)

His right now has some seashells from the beach at my college, and I think the letter I sent him on our 3 month... he might have more, but I wouldn't know... I should ask
                                Every long lost dream led me to where you are
                                Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars
                                Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
                                This much I know is true...
                                That God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you

|First Met: 02/28/14|Exchanged Numbers: 03/07/14|First Date: 03/14/14|First Kiss: 03/21/14 |Became a couple: 04/05/14|

Comment

Working...
                                X