ugh...this is going to be so hard....:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ugh...this is going to be so hard....:(

So tomorrow is the day I have been dreading. the day my SO (now husband) gets on a plane and deploys for a year. I really don't know how I'm going to adjust to him leaving. I know its going to be hard on both of us. We are used to talking every day...We now face the possibility that we wont talk for days or even weeks at a time and with his mission not being the safest one and not hearing from him I am going to be a wreck...I don't know what I would do if something happened to him . Did I mention he leaves right before my birthday..ughhh....

I'm just so bummed by it right now and dont know how I am going to get through this. . Any support is appreciated. you guys have been very supportive in the past so I figured I'd vent to you all...God bless you all and please pray for my husband that he will stay safe and for me with help getting through this...

Thank you for reading.
    " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
    Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

I know this is going to be tremendously hard, but you will get through this. Just a day at a time. We are all here for you. I will keep you and your husband in my prayers.

Comment

You and your husband are in my thoughts. It will be hard, but you'll get through it, don't think in terms of a year but a day at a time, if you can. Make sure you take care of yourself, even if you have to force it, and keep posting, we'll all be here for you.
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I can imagine how hard it would be, with the fear, the missing and all this. But stay strong, may God have you both in his care. <3

Comment

As Mara said, one day at a time. In the moment, it seems never to end, but take and hold to the knowledge that it does. Life will not be full of more tears than joy. The dark road will end to a bright, overpowering light when he comes back to your arms. We're all here for you. Keep posting, like Moon said, no matter how it gets. God bless our troops. They are always in my prayers

Comment

We're all here to support you, sending all my positive thoughts to you and your husband. Try and stay strong, like everyone else has said one day at a time. xx
            As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Good luck with everything. I hope you can find some comfort in this forum. Try to take one day at a time as everyone else has said. I will keep you and your husband in my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by rivi87 View Post
                So tomorrow is the day I have been dreading. the day my SO (now husband) gets on a plane and deploys for a year. I really don't know how I'm going to adjust to him leaving. I know its going to be hard on both of us. We are used to talking every day...We now face the possibility that we wont talk for days or even weeks at a time and with his mission not being the safest one and not hearing from him I am going to be a wreck...I don't know what I would do if something happened to him . Did I mention he leaves right before my birthday..ughhh....

I'm just so bummed by it right now and dont know how I am going to get through this. . Any support is appreciated. you guys have been very supportive in the past so I figured I'd vent to you all...God bless you all and please pray for my husband that he will stay safe and for me with help getting through this...

Thank you for reading.

just be strong and have faith,,,God is good...
                I feel you too,..but now my man is not in military anymore,,but were still too apart were 2700miles apart and yet we keep our faith in each other....
                My prayers for you..Good luck to us,,sister in christ
                dianelovesjeremy

Comment

First off, Welcome to the "Married & LD" world...

I can't imagine the pain you must be going through. One thing is not seeing each other for such a long time, the other thing is your worry for his safety. Like others have said, you need to just take it one day at the time, that you will be together eventually and when that moment of reuniting finally arrives, I'm sure you will feel it was all worth it.

Please use this community to find all the support you may need - especially in your hard times.

Comment

Once again thank you everyone for your kind words and support....just said goodbye for my husband..it was hard we were both very emotional as we said goodbye. He said "Baby I love you more than words can say" and we said good bye...I don't know when I will get to get to talk to him again (hopefully by my birthday Saturday). Well hope you are all having a great day..I'm just feeling kinda lonely now that he's on his way over there
                    " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
                    Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

Working...
                    X