Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spending a long time together, then being apart...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by screammaayday View Post
    Unfortunately, we broke up. She lied about a lot of things, even as far as cheating on me. I found this out last night. It happened so fast it hasn't even registered yet.
    Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that! Give yourself time to heal.

Comment

Originally posted by LotusWing View Post
      I don't think it's nessecary to give her stuff like toys with perfume, cookies, photo album, framed photo, love letter or a care package. She is feeling down at the moment, so she needs comfort. Sending all those stuff takes weeks, so I suggest that you can talk to her on Skype or chat with her to make her feel better. She won't feel very lonely when you are chatting with her though. Also try to tell her that there WILL be a next time. Either you or she will be able to see each other again.
      It's certainly not nessecary, but it would be something sweet to look forward to! My SO always get really excited whenever I tell her that something is coming in the mail for her. I agree that a Skype talk IS the best, but screammaayday said how her SO didn't have time that day - I just wanted to give more alternatives.

Comment

Unfortunately, we broke up. She lied about a lot of things, even as far as cheating on me. I found this out last night. It happened so fast it hasn't even registered yet.
        I'm sorry to hear about that.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that.

Comment

Working...
          X