Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you and your SO send pictures everyday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you and your SO send pictures everyday?

Hello! Just curious if any other LDR couples religiously send each photos everyday like me and my SO do..? Whether it be via email or text message? My SO says since he cant physically see me everyday it makes him happy whenever I send him pictures of myself everyday!

We used to send them every day, but now it's only when we both don't forget about it and actually feel like sending some! We also send random pictures sometimes. It can be of our surroundings, the food we ate - anything!

Comment

Not everyday but I do send him pictures alot so he can build his "frosty file" lol he likes anything as long as I'm smiling for him~

Comment

Yep! We do that also! So sweet!

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Originally posted by ClipitsWings View Post
        Not everyday but I do send him pictures alot so he can build his "frosty file" lol he likes anything as long as I'm smiling for him~
        Haha Sounds just like my SO! He has his this little SD card he keeps all my pics on and keeps it in his wallet!

Comment

We send a lot of pictures to eachother. If she dresses up, she'll send me a picture. Or, if she feels pretty that day, she'll send me a picture. I send her pictures sometimes of things that remind me of her or if I dress up, I'll send her one. We Skype everyday though, so it's likely that she'll see what I'm wearing/look like that day anyway! I do keep everything she sends me though. Just little reminders of places we've been in our relationship. :3

Comment

Originally posted by screammaayday View Post
            We send a lot of pictures to eachother. If she dresses up, she'll send me a picture. Or, if she feels pretty that day, she'll send me a picture. I send her pictures sometimes of things that remind me of her or if I dress up, I'll send her one. We Skype everyday though, so it's likely that she'll see what I'm wearing/look like that day anyway! I do keep everything she sends me though. Just little reminders of places we've been in our relationship. :3
            Thats so sweet! I think its important to keep that going as long as you guys are LD

Comment

The camera on his phone is pretty bad so he doesn't send me pictures, but I send him random pictures every day. Some are of me. Some are of my dogs or where I am or if I see anything fun. I always ask his opinion on things I design or outfits I'm packing up for something. He's my go to guy.

Comment

Ehehehe nope. Just send him my pic if I had a new one. As for him, his not the type of person who likes to take his picture and it's kinda hard for me to ask him to even take his picture. OR it would be very very a big surprise for me if he suddenly sent me his pictures! I received a suuuper sexy pictures of him maybe almost a month ago and now I want him to send me his picture without glasses on. *grins* --> still on progress since he kinda refused it. I may have to persuade him again next time.

Comment

Nah. I'm not big on having pictures of myself taken, only when he really specifically asks or I'm actually feeling halfway decent which never really happens all too much. I'm much more inclined to send him photos while I'm out shopping/walking or something and I stumble across something amusing or that reminds me of him, or just occasionally one of my dogs since he think they're adorable. He'll send photos of himself a bit more often than I do, but it's certainly not every day. I feel like if we did every day we'd run out of interesting photos!

Comment

Originally posted by blferguson1s View Post
                    The camera on his phone is pretty bad so he doesn't send me pictures, but I send him random pictures every day. Some are of me. Some are of my dogs or where I am or if I see anything fun. I always ask his opinion on things I design or outfits I'm packing up for something. He's my go to guy.
                    Haha, I do the same thing! As corny as it sounds sometimes when im shopping I will send him a pic of a shirt or something just to get his opinion on if i should get it! Hes got great taste!

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Originally posted by krabuzh View Post
                    Ehehehe nope. Just send him my pic if I had a new one. As for him, his not the type of person who likes to take his picture and it's kinda hard for me to ask him to even take his picture. OR it would be very very a big surprise for me if he suddenly sent me his pictures! I received a suuuper sexy pictures of him maybe almost a month ago and now I want him to send me his picture without glasses on. *grins* --> still on progress since he kinda refused it. I may have to persuade him again next time.
                    haha, thats so cute! you should definitely try to persuade him more! Tell him you love seeing him

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                    Nah. I'm not big on having pictures of myself taken, only when he really specifically asks or I'm actually feeling halfway decent which never really happens all too much. I'm much more inclined to send him photos while I'm out shopping/walking or something and I stumble across something amusing or that reminds me of him, or just occasionally one of my dogs since he think they're adorable. He'll send photos of himself a bit more often than I do, but it's certainly not every day. I feel like if we did every day we'd run out of interesting photos!
                    I felt the same! I told him I didnt want me to become boring to him & he says he never could! So even still to this day he gets excited like its the first pic ive ever sent him! Maybe you should surprise him with a pic or two some time!

Comment

We used to send them everyday, but it's not quite as often now. I just sent him one this morning though.
                      ♥Started talking online around: 10.31.09
                      Started getting serious on: 2.14.10
                      Met in person for the first time: 10.11.10
                      Closed the distance on 7.29.11 ♥

Comment

Originally posted by 7hours View Post
                        We used to send them everyday, but it's not quite as often now. I just sent him one this morning though.
                        I bet it made him happy this morning! I bet it made his day!

Comment

I don't send one everyday. When I do he is happily surprised.

Comment

We sent a lot of pics to each other in the beginning, but as time wore on, we didn't send as much. Now, we send more that we are close distance, it seems.

Comment

Nope. He's sent me pictures of himself, but I don't have a camera, so I can't send pictures of myself. I don't think I'm photogenic anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X