Im afraid of losing hope...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im afraid of losing hope...

I dunno what to do... Lately breaking up has been on my mind, alot.. and its led me to being anxious everytime i say her name. I don't know why i'm being like this. I really love this girl more than anything. She's been my best friend for almost 3 years now, she loves me more than words can say, and i know she'll always be there for me. I'm really scared.. We were supposed to be together in October, and i was a click away from having a plane ticket for her, but then some minor details made us have to cancel. I was really holding on to that for hope. I'm not questioning my love for her, at all. I just feel hopeless right now.. Things were kinda rough for a while, and thats when i started worrying about things, but everything is fine now.. She moved out to her mother's house, where her internet isn't good enough to skype anymore. She doesn't have a phone yet, so its hard for us to talk. She texts me when she can, which can sometimes be quite a bit, or none at all. But we can't talk, actually talk, very much, and thats hard on me. I'm afraid i'm feeling this way for selfish reasons.. I don't know WHY i'm feeling this way.. When we're talking, i'm fine. but when we're apart, my mind races.. i know it isn't healthy to be like that, but its how i am i suppose. Has anyone else ever felt this way? What did you do to fix it? i'm worried :/

My boyfriend is like that. I know he loves me but he feel hopeless about our relationship and i'm so hurt because of that. Do you think breaking up with her will make you happy? I know Connor you're a strong man and can stand all of this hardships that coming in your relationship. You will see that it's really worthy to fight for what you love...

Hugs ***

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

My boyfriend is like that. I know he loves me but he feel hopeless about our relationship and i'm so hurt because of that. Do you think breaking up with her will make you happy? I know Connor you're a strong man and can stand all of this hardships that coming in your relationship. You will see that it's really worthy to fight for what you love...

Hugs ***
    "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

You're right, i know i need to keep fighting. I know she's worth it. shes MORE than worth it. i just need to hear it from someone outside of our relationship. I just want these doubts to go away. i feel so guilty for feeling like this.. i just need to talk to her about it and tell her how i feel..

Comment

It's normal that for now you have a problem on communication or little issues that complicates your relationship. It happens on every LDRes. It's hard but don't let this things ruin your relationship with her. Think positive things or make yourself busy, go out with your friends or do what make you enjoy your day instead of thinking much that can lead you for thinking negative things. Think that you just have to wait for more than two month and you and your So will be together again...

Comment

you're right. i was thinking positive for a while, and it was working. I just fell back to thinking negatively. It won't be that long until we're together again, and i know that it will be just as, if not more, amazing than the first time. thank you.

Comment

It's good that you will say it to her. You just miss her and your just not used that you didn't talk to her often. You just need to adjust on this and I know if you will talk to her again you will feel better.

Comment

You're welcome. I'm glad I could help I hope your talk with your SO goes well.

Comment

It will thank you. i've just been thinking too negatively lately. I haven't been getting out much cuz i've been feeling sick, and i'm just tired of being stuck inside. I have a job interview soon, so hopefully that goes well and i have some time to occupy my time, and i can afford to get gas again. lol

Comment

Breaking up is the easy way out. It ends it all - with fears, frustration, etc. But it's not what you really need, not what you wish for. In our LDR, I am the one who at times loses hope and he brings me back on tracks and I would never give up our relationship before knowing I tried all I could to make it work...cause I love him And he also loves me. Each time you feel down remember that time passes and things change, we are the ones who make things happen - easy when we're lucky or with a lot more work when we're not, but either way we can achieve what we wish for. Good luck and stay strong!

Comment

Thank you She used to be the one to lose hope at times, and i've always picked her up. Its been me lately, and i've just been thinking too negatively. I know her and i can make this work. i'm gonna marry that girl. Shes been picking me up lately, and shes been doing a great job with it. I have a bunch of wonderful things going for me, her, and us. I just need to be more patient

Comment

You're right. That's the attitude! I'm happy that you're positive again...

Comment

Originally posted by Connor View Post
                        I just need to be more patient
                        Amen to that! I think this is the hard part in fact, patience.

Comment

Write to her. Every day. Twice a day if you think you need to. Take pictures for her. Make something for her. It helps you feel less like you haven't spoken.

Breaking up isn't the answer. Breaking up wont stop you loving her, wont stop you feeling helpless and wont make anyone particularly happy.

Hang in there.
                          Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Never Give up!

Comment

I think this was probably all brought on by not being able to book your trip. It's rough when you make plans with your SO and you hold on to those plans so tightly only for them to fall through. I've been there. I think we've all been there on the side of a canceled trip or going through limited communication.

Just don't let it get you down. It won't always be like this. Try to keep busy and stay positive. Could you email your SO since the two of you can't talk much by other means? Sometimes I email SO even when I know he won't see it or read it for a while because it makes me feel better and makes me feel sort of like I'm talking to him.

We are all here for you. Stay strong.

Comment

Working...
                              X