Help with promise ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with promise ring

Hello everyone. My SO smoked her last cigarette yesterday and today is her first full day without a cigarette. I want to do something for her when she reaches a certain amount of time of being "smoke-free". I was thinking about getting her a promise ring when she reaches a month or so. I want to keep it a surprise tho. So my question is this. How can I find out her ring size without her knowing?
    1 Corinthians 13:2 "If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, then I am nothing."

LFAD Book Reading Challenge Goal: 26 books before January 2013
    Progress: 3/26
    Current Read: Genghis: Bones of the Hills by Conn Iggulden
    Next Read: Kahn: Empire of Silver by Conn Iggulden

do you talk to her family? you could ask them...My husband did that with my sister :P Good luck!
    " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
    Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

Borrow one of her rings for a while without her noticing. My fiance did this when he wanted to get my ring size for an engagement ring. I was upset when I thought I lost the ring, but was soooo thrilled when I got my pretty diamond AND my old ring back!

Comment

If you talk to any of her friends you could get them to ask her just in general conversation and they could tell you

Comment

Working...
        X