No announcement yet.

Fave Distractions??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i message him. It doesn't keep my mind off him but I feel better anyway Going on LFAD doesn't help me much to not think of him, since this site is about making your relationship work xD And I'm in a relationship with him jaja. But I do tend to watch a lot of tv.

Comment

Music, shopping, TV and LFAD. I'm lucky in that I have a house full of distractions, but even distracted, I miss him.
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
        ...but even distracted, I miss him.
        That's exactly how I feel xD I could trick my mind into doing something else, but can't trick the heart to do so.

Comment

My kids keep me pretty distracted but when they are with there dad it's Music, games on the the Wii or PS3,T.V. and i'll send a quick message over fb or his phone.
          As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

I have some really great friends to hang with, my favourite internet pastimes and working off steam at the gym. He's still always on my mind though. The only real way for me to feel good when we're apart is having fun with him online or planning/packing for our next visit.

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

Working...
            X