*swoon*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*swoon*

I've been pretty fed up lately since I got back from my visit- trying to find a job and not getting anywhere. But this morning I got an unusual-looking letter- the envelope had a Bear and a Squirrel hysterically laughing on the front. Of course it was from my SO

And when I opened it, there was a card with a load of Squirrels dancing with "squirrels just want to have fun" underneath lol Inside he had drawn a picture of Dugg from "Up!" going "SQUIRREL!" and "I hid under the porch, because I love you"

Then, I read his actual letter:

"My True Love,
    It has been a full week and really, TBH it has been terrible. I miss you so very much it is unbearable, you are my heart and soul. I never would have dreamed that a guy like me could have such strong, lasting feelings for someone but here you are. I am never bored and always surprised at the new clever thing that you are doing or saying, you make everyday happy and you make me smile and relieved to have someone like you to lean on, to rely on, to love and to hold for forever. I want to travel and experience everything life has to offer. You and I will take on everything together. I love you so very much and I know how very lucky I am to have you in my life. Thank you for everything. Remember I will always love you Nicole!!"

Yep heart melted! I feel a lot happier today now, he always knows what to say to cheer me up! good timing too, Mr postman, you both made my day!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
    <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
    The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
    <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
    <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
    Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
    Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Aw, and perfect timing, too, haha - right when you needed a heads-up Words have such power on us, and when they come from the bottom of the heart, they are twice as precious.

Comment

That's so sweet.
      Such a great way to cheer one up. Words are powerful.
      Wish my SO was good with words like that... but yeah Japanese people and feelings (-_-'').

Comment

aw that's sweet! my SO isn't a letter writing kind of guy, but i love writing him letters regardless. He did send me one letter though, and to this day it still makes me cry. (in a good way!)

Comment

Awwww...letters are the best.
          ♥Started talking online around: 10.31.09
          Started getting serious on: 2.14.10
          Met in person for the first time: 10.11.10
          Closed the distance on 7.29.11 ♥

Comment

Thank you for sharing that! My day just got better too from the love spurting all over this internet window. No I'm fully serious!
            Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Thanks for sharing! Just awwww!

Comment

aaaaaw thanks guys, he is the cutest! It's funny how he can write all that down, in person he can't stay serious for long! I think the letters will be one thing I miss when we close the distance!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X