Its pretty much over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its pretty much over

So Im probably going to break up with my SO the next time we speak.
    Im moving into my own apartment so I have enough stress on me as it is and Im just really tired of dealing with his BS. I dont want a part time bf so I think its just better to go ahead and end it. I just know he's not going to take it well at all.

Ive been thinking of doing the same thing alot recently. Do you think It will help in the long run? My SO is pretty much choosing when he wants to be my bf and when he doesnt, but when I think about actually breaking up and not being together when this year of separation is over, I cant do it. I hope all goes well for you. If its what you need explain that to them, and dont feel gulity. You have to take care of yourself first.
    I lost you, I just hope not for forever :'(

Comment

I've been thinking about your situation...I'm sorry you have to go through that :c best of luck in everything

Comment

I'm really sorry, I hope under the circumstances everything goes OK, good luck to you.
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I think it might be for the best because its not getting any better. Im actually starting to resent him for our lack of communication...

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Thanks for your thoughts

Im just not happy with the situation and I've just got enough stress I'm just tired of being frustrated with the one person that supposed to be my comfort

Comment

I read your other post and I understand why. I just hope that you will be happy choosing your way.. Hugs :****
            "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

Originally posted by Sano View Post
              I think it might be for the best because its not getting any better. Im actually starting to resent him for our lack of communication...[COLOR="Silver"]
              Then yah this is for the better. :c Again I am sorry.

Comment

Sweetie, you deserve a lot more than he is giving you. I wish you nothing but luck. My message box is open if you ever want to talk.
                "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

You need to give yourself what you need. If he wasn't it, he wasn't. T!he sooner you move on, the sooner the right person will come along. You owe yourself that much. We're hear if you need to talk anymore. So sorry to hear though.....

Comment

Working...
                  X