Cute SO moments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cute SO moments!

My SO just sent me a text randomly saying that his shirt smelled like me and he thought it was wonderful and loved it. One of the cutest things I've heard him text lol. Just thought I'd share since I found it adorable :3

What about you guys? Your SO's ever send you anything randomly by text or email that just made you smile REALLY big?

There is already a very similar topic about things your SO says. https://members.lovingfromadistance....as-said-to-you

Comment

Well I'm from a very rural country area so I have a bit of a country twang... and he is a minnesota boy...so no country twang there...well one day at the beginning of our relationship he text me and was like "I keep saying y'all..and I'm blaming you :P I thought that was cute that I was rubbing off on him
      " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
      Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by rivi87 View Post
        Well I'm from a very rural country area so I have a bit of a country twang... and he is a minnesota boy...so no country twang there...well one day at the beginning of our relationship he text me and was like "I keep saying y'all..and I'm blaming you :P I thought that was cute that I was rubbing off on him
        Haha. I'm from Boston, so I always use the word "wicked" (as in "wicked awesome," "wicked soft," etc.) Every so often, the word "wicked" will slip out of his mouth, thanks to me, and he gets so frustrated when that happens. XD

Comment

Well less 2 weeks ago I got back from seeing my SO, I was pretty sad, expecially when I had to wash my PJ's which had his scent on them. Then he goes that night, my bed still smells like you with a smiley face. I thought that was so cute!
          But then he was saddenned a few days later as it started to lose my scent! Still very cute though!

Comment

snow_girl is right, there is a topic similar to this.
            BUT I'll make the difference between them by saying which is the sweetest thing I got by text and it was "-teddy bear hugs you- :* ". Random and cute xD

Comment

Lol :P one of my favorites was when we'd been texting for awhile, we were talking about some.... Interesting XD things. When I woke up and turned on my iPod, somewhere in the middle of the night, hours after we'd stopped talking he said "... I love you. " it was a wonderful thing to wAke up to, and it meant a lot to me that he'd thought of me at all, letalone for awhile

Comment

Hmm...he says cute things all the time. But one that sticks out...

This one day...I sent him an email telling him that I was having lil' girl daydreams about him while I was sitting at the computer and that one day, we'll have to make it all come true. He responded in his email with a short poem.

"A romantic thought that's honest and true, the little boy in me likes the little girl in you."

Now he's no poet, but it was simply adorable. This was early on in our relationship prior to using the "Love" word...but it meant so much to me.

Comment

When I went to visit my SO, he had just moved into a new flat. My first day there, I decorated his place and lit the scented oil burner. When he came home from work he really like the scent that greeted him when he opened the door. Now whenever he misses me, he uses the oil burner to remind him of me.
                  sigpic

Comment

Jester, that's really sweet of you!

Comment

Working...
                    X