Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He finally left today- worst day of my life.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He finally left today- worst day of my life.

I've never been so emotionally hurt like this, ever.
    He was supposed to leave last Wednesday but my parents let him stay another week and honestly I was scared when they said it cause I knew I'd get even more attached to him and hurt worse when he left - and I was right.
    I was crying all last night and all this morning- when we went to the airport and I was standing with him I stopped crying and started to calm down. But when we walked towards hit gate/the security point and I knew I couldn't go with him it stabbed me right in the chest and I started all over again. It was so hard to leave, and know that he still got to sit at my airport for another hour or so while I was at home. He just kept telling me to be strong and that we'll see each other again soon but it still hurts, you know?
    He keeps saying that he'll pay for my ticket for me to go down there but I don't know if I will be allowed or if I could even handle being on a plane by myself for hours, all alone.

All I know is that this was the best and worst 2 weeks of my entire life.
    And I was okay on the ride home but once I walking to my room remembering him being in here everytime- it made me cry again. And it's horrible because I can still smell him, and I just want this to be over with and be in Florida with him- that's all I want.
    sigpic
    We've been together since 10.11.10

First Visit-7.13.11
    Second Visit-12.17.11
    Closed the distance-06.20.12

I just went through the same thing while my SO went on a business trip. There's not much worse than watching your angel leave and wondering if you'll see him again, or if he'll be safe. I agree with your first sentence, never been so emotionally hurt. *hugs you* slowly it will get better.

Comment

Aw gee, I understand the feeling My SO and I started off as CD, so when it was time for us to separate, I bawled. Literally. Before then, I don't remember the last time I cried that hard. When he first left, it was hard for me to get things together because everywhere I went reminded me of him, of the things we had done together...I was able to picture us together in those places like we once had been, and that hurt. For a little while I cried myself to sleep and would cry on the phone when I talked to him. I'm sure you've gotten that I'm veeerryyy emotional. After a while though it got easier. I remembered I wasn't alone in my emotions. My tears stopped and I was able to talk to him on the phone without crying over the sound of his voice. Each day that goes by gets easier because even though its been x amount of days since you've seen him, you're x amount of days closer to seeing him again.

Things will get easier with time. Keep yourself busy. Its hard now but it won't always be.

Comment

Don't cry because he's gone, smile cause you got to spend time with him.

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl
          Don't cry because he's gone, smile cause you got to spend time with him.
          I second that. And I know, I know, you might think "What the fudge would you expect me to do? To be all fuzzy-dovey...? -facepalm-" , lol. But this is pretty much standard scenario for LDRs and I imagine how it hurts. Still cherish the moments you've spent together these 2 weeks and hold hope for the future visits. -hugs-

Comment

Awwh >.< It will get easier when you next see him I remember when my SO first left, i cried non stop for three days, sounds stupid i know XD Just think of the happy times and look forward to the next time you'll see him

Comment

Thank you all for the support, I feel a bit better today but it's still SO weird seeing him on cam and not being able to touch or kiss him anymore. Hopefully we'll see each other again soon.
              sigpic
              We've been together since 10.11.10

First Visit-7.13.11
              Second Visit-12.17.11
              Closed the distance-06.20.12

Comment

Working...
              X