New to forum - Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to forum - Hi

Hi. I am really excited that I found this website. My fiance and I are only 5 hours apart, which I know isn't nearly as far as others, but he is also working on his Masters, so we actually don't get to see each other all that much and talking can be difficult when he's got a big school project. I love him a lot, and we have a great relationship. The distance is just hard to swallow sometimes. We do all of the nice things, like what we call "Lovey Dates", where we either watch a show or movie together. Or we will each go out to a restaurant and order together and have dinner together. The times that really such is when life happens in between our planned dates. When I am frustrated at work and just need to talk to my best friend, but he's in class. Or he has a frustration with school, but I am in a late meeting. Those times are so difficult and sad.

Welcome to this site, its a great place. Those times are hard! but always just remember the great times you have together and the sadness will go away

Comment

Welcome! You'll find plenty of support here!

Comment

Welcome! You'll meet a lot of people here who can relate to your situation and give you great support.
        "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
        a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
        which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
        - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
        regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
        The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
        - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

Hello Wes' Jess! Hello everyone! I am also a Newbie...so i say welcome to you Wes' Jess. I love this site and so glad that i found it. I have read and learned from all the posts and quotes on here! This is most def the place to be with like minded people who understand the nature of distant relationships! I like it here.....

Comment

Working...
          X