• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we still together?

'I'm not sure if I'm in love with you anymore'
    'I don't think I can handle love right now'
    'It has nothing to do with you, it's me'

All of these have been said to me over the past few days. And we're barely speaking. Are we still ever together..? Not once have the words, 'we're over' been said. I don't want to lose him at all. But I think I may already have..
    Although this distance breaks my heart,
    And it's unbearable when we're apart,
    I know that it will all be fine,
    As my heart is yours,
    And yours is mine.. <3

Those words don't sound like they are coming from someone that wants to be together. I can not tell you if your relationship is over, there is only one person that can answer that for you.

Comment

Only by asking your SO you can find out the true answer to this. However these words wouldn't come from a person who really/sitll has feelings for you. :/

Comment

Yah I'm gonna have to agree with them, someone who wants to be with you wouldn't say those things. Ask him if it is over or not because no one here can tell you that. Best of luck.

Comment

It doesn't sound very good, but only the two of you can decide that. Maybe he just needs some space and a communication break to get his head together, who knows, but I think it's time for a long talk. Sorry about this
          Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I know you're really confuse right now and searching for an answer but they are right. You and you're SO can only answer this question. Talk to him to make things clear...
            Hugs :***
            "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

Working...
            X