We're over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're over

It's officially over. He broke up with me tonight. 3 hours ago. And I just can't get out of my head. I can't breathe it's 3am and I can't sleep. I can't do this. I need him and I can't do this. Why..
    Although this distance breaks my heart,
    And it's unbearable when we're apart,
    I know that it will all be fine,
    As my heart is yours,
    And yours is mine.. <3

I'm really sorry... I know it really hurts. Just cry and let it all out, it will make you feel better a lil.
    I know you can go through all the pain and I believe that you're a strong woman..
    Sending my hugs :""***
    "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

I'm so sorry Emma! I know it hurts now, but it'll be okay. <3 Just remember, it's alright to cry and you should do it, get it all out and take as long as you need too. Its cliche to say that time heals all wounds, but it will, it'll take awhile, but it will get all better. I know you probably aren't in the mood, but after a couple days of getting the tears out of your system, go out with friends, chat with family, do whatever it takes to distract you from this. Again, I'm sorry. It'll get better sweetie. *hugs* <3

Comment

I"m sorry sweetie give him time love will come threw he'll come back give him time. And sending you love hugs and prayers

Comment

:c I'm sorry for what you're going through. Everything with time will work out. Just cry it out because its ok

Comment

I'm sorry. I know it doesn't seem like it, but everything is going to work out.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this. Make sure you focus on YOU now to get through the pain. In time it will get better even though it doesn't feel like it now. Stay strong and find support in friends and family, you'll be alright ♥

Comment

I'm so very sorry
                At least now the uncertainty is over, and you can focus on healing. We're all here for you.

xx

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Oh Sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear this. I know it doesn't help to hear it, but you'll be fine. You have your friends and your family, and you have us. My PM box is always open if you want to talk
                  "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

oh i'm sorry for you .. why did he break up with you ??
                    distance means so little when someone means so much

Comment

So sorry to know it. But as many others say, you will be fine and I believe that your family and your friend will always be there for you and give you their support.
                      You also have all of us here and everything will gonna be alright. *smiles and hugs*

Comment

I'm so sorry. cry when you need to. scream when you need to. **hugs**

Comment

Working...
                        X