X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extreme age difference?

1, 2, 3

That depends on if whomever is younger is at least 18. If so, hey, do whatever feels good, y'know? If not, yeah, it's not just bad, it's illegal.
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Just looked thru your other posts and it seems you're 14. So, that means he's 34. The fact is you are a minor and he is an adult. I am 32 years old and I can't imagine dating a 12 year old. Your parents would be upset b/c it's against the law.

Comment

You wrote in another post that you're only 14.
        So yes. I think it's very bad and illegal.
        I'd rather not type out what I think about 34yr olds who even so much as consider anything with 14yr olds, because I'm pretty sure it would get me banned.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Love is love though right? Back in Jesus' time girls were married and pregnant by men much older than them. A number doesn't define you can and cannot love.

Comment

Jesus, you're 14???? Sweetie, regardless of how you feel, your boyfriend is a pedophile, a straight up child molester. He's the guy you see on "To Catch a Predator". Of course your parents would freak out, this is wrong, completely wrong. You need to get away from this piece of shit immediately, I know you feel like he loves you and he's all you need, but there is absolutely no reason a 34 year old man should be dating a 14 year old. There are good reasons why we have these laws. I'm so furious with him and concerned for you that I'm shaking right now, and I don't do that. Please, please listen to what I'm telling you, I can't beg you enough.

Every single thing he's said to you is bullshit, every word. A 34 year old pedophile knows exactly what to say and how to manipulate a 14 year old girl, he's done it before, I guarantee that. And yes, without any doubt, he is a pedophile. If you need help with this, please let me know. I'll help you in any and every way I can, just get in touch. You don't know what you're getting in to here, and I won't judge you at all, but I will help you, if you want it. I promise you this relationship will lead to very bad things, even though it doesn't feel like it now. Don't mess up your life, you're too young, there's no reason he should want you, you have nothing in common with that old guy. pm me, please and let me try to help you.

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Originally posted by HisGirl0104 View Post
            Love is love though right? Back in Jesus' time girls were married and pregnant by men much older than them. A number doesn't define you can and cannot love.
            This is not Jesus' time. And when you're 14, a number DOES define you, and it defines him as a child molester. This is not love, he does not love you. He wants to have sex with a child, and control you as a pet.
            Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

How do I delete this? e_e

Comment

Don't just delete this because you don't like the answers. We are all genuinely concerned for your well being. Please take what was said here in to deep consideration.

Comment

I am but I just don't want it up here. I messaged the lady and would like to delete it now. Please tell me how. >.<

Comment

As far as I know you can't delete posts. The most you can do is edit and close the thread, so there can be no more answers.
                    But I agree with snow_girl. Don't go delete what you wrote, just because you don't like the answers.
                    BEFORE you write anything on the internet, always ask yourself if you're ok with it being read by (theoretically) the whole world, including your next door neighbour and teachers. And always consider that it might be floating around for years to come.

And please, take what Moon said to your heart. If you don't want to talk to her, (which is ok, after all she's just another stranger for you), please find someone in your life that you can trust and that is not your boyfriend and talk to them about your relationship. A friend, a family member, a teacher, anyone.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

As I said, I messaged her, I will talk to her. I was just hoping for some answers I'd like more considering you guys are all so dead set on love no matter what. :\

Ugh you can't delete it at all? >.<

Comment

I wouldn't say everyone here is all dead set on love no matter what - sometimes things don't work out, sometimes people aren't who you think they are, and sometimes love isn't enough. That's depressing to think about, but you're really not going to get answers you want here. Not when you don't want to hear the truth... But I'm glad to hear you've messaged Moon, and I hope you'll take to heart what everyone's said!

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                        Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

This is not right. You don't know me, but I was sucked into a relationship with a predator as well, and I was an adult at the time. NO 34 YEAR OLD MAN IS INTERESTED IN A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL. They just aren't. It's not like you're 16 or 17 -- that's ALMOST a woman. Every adult thinks of a 14 year old as a kid. He likes you because you're a kid.

And these guys, they're slick, they know how to twist things and manipulate you. It's not your fault. And I'm sorry, but at 14, you don't know what love is yet. Sorry, you just don't. Infatuation isn't love.

Please please please tell someone you trust about this. This man does not love you. He means you harm through his own selfish wants. I've been there, don't let yourself go there.

Comment

Working...
                          X