So hard being brave....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So hard being brave....

Alright so im having another meltdown day, its just so hard being brave some days, most of the time i can handle it days like this i cant and i wish she was here to hold me. I know it will worth it in the end, but damn its so hard sometimes!

*hug* i hope you feel better, im having one of those days too. i just want to give up on everything, and go and be with him. i dont want to go tocollege in september anymore, i want to move to canada and get a job... its so unrealistic and stupid but its how i feel today.
    i know how you feel... kinda. chin up.xx

Comment

Yeah today i wanna say fuck the visa process, come here and live with me forever! But i know we gotta do things right.....god....i fucking hate this!!!!

Comment

I'm having a bit of a day too... My guy is now in a different country to me with no internet for a week. Considering how much we usually talk, one text every other day is killing me and it's only been two days..

Comment

i was on holiday in london for 4 days over this past weekend, it was the same for me, one text a day, awful, its bad enough being so far apart without having a good source ofcommunication, i doubt i could do it without msn, texting isnt good enough.
          + catlin ive been feeling the same way as you too lately, i just want to fuck everything and go be with him cos its all i care about right now.

Comment

I've been having weeks like this lately. It eventually gets better. There are just those days that it's all just too much and you want nothing more than for them to be right there with you.....but they can't. **HUGS** Tomorrow's a new day!

Comment

I've been waiting for hours today for my husband to come home from helping a friend (a fact he only told me in an email today). So, then, he came home, we fought for 10mins on the phone in which he told me he's gonna be at a friends' birthday party tomorrow as well (what kind of jerk has a bday party on Wednesday, anyway??), so we just quarrelled today and won't talk at all tomorrow. If only he would announce these things early, but I just hate being surprised with things like that... there you go, expecting to talk for some time and looking forward to it and then you get nothing! So mad right now. It's just BS that things like that can't be organized earlier. So, yeah, I'm with you, I feel really shitty, but even worse, I feel that way because of him, so... consider yourself lucky it's just the damn visa process that's getting to you and not your SO himself (I've done the visa thing, too, I know it's a pain in the ass).

Comment

I know how you feel but dont worry try to confort yourself or go out with friends or something just to keep your mind off it...its what i do....huging a plushie helps too just keeping your mind blank but dont worry its all worth it -huggless- try to be strong

Comment

Lots of hugs!

Comment

Working...
                  X