Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So much stress! Moving and College and etc!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much stress! Moving and College and etc!

So I'm 16 and I'm going to be graduating early next year in June. My boyfriend has been talking about possibly moving here maybe within the next year. My mother has been telling and bitching at me the past few days to think about college, and I really want to do Diagnostic Medical Sonography. Bad thing is, I live in Ohio and the closest college to me is an hour and a half away! So I've been stressing like crazy trying to figure out what to do and my boyfriend has been stressing too.
    He keeps saying how he honestly hates it in Florida and wouldn't mind moving here- but we just got in a bit of an argument earlier because I was freaking out saying how am I supposed to move there if I can't get into college right away. And his response "Well babe how do you expect me to just move there?" So obviously that upset me. Of course I'm being kind of selfish and telling him I would love for him to move here and after a year or two move back to Florida once we start saving money together. But him saying that just was like a punch to the stomach.
    How does he expect ME to move THERE?
    It's so much stress and I just really wish there was no distance because it's killing me. I love him so much that I would never leave him but sometimes I just wish I could because the distance is so hard and stressful.

I have no idea what I'm planning on doing or what's going to happen. Or what college I should go to or if I should just wait and go to Florida or what.. But he is right, how is he just going to get up and move here? Although he's been the one talking about moving here within the next few months or even this year.

How can I handle all of this stress? I feel like my head is going to explode!!
    sigpic
    We've been together since 10.11.10

First Visit-7.13.11
    Second Visit-12.17.11
    Closed the distance-06.20.12

Firstly, take a breath. Try to clear your mind. There is always something to do, either something you like or something you don't like but it's a good way to solve your problems.
    Secondly, think of your education before anything else. College and having a diploma in your hand with which you can gain your money are very important things. As for who is moving where, it seems that both of you are confused atm and not ready to take a decision, so just let it rest for now, while you focus on school. The thing in such situations is to not let yourself be overwhelmed by stress; of course you have a fair share of issues on your plate right now, but key is to take them one at a time, with patience and determination. We all have moments when we feel that everything is going to clash and fall on our shoulders, just be optimist. -hugs-

Comment

Working...
    X