how early is to early?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how early is to early?

Ive never called my SO. hes called me but i never have him, anyways i think i found a site to do it for free. (if it works ill edit this and put the site here for u guys to use) We have the whole 8 hour time dif, anyways in 2 minutes it will be 8am over there. Is that to early to call and say morning?

*Edit*
    kay so i tried using to call my SO and it said its temporarily unavailable there try again later, but then i tried using it to call my aunt and it worked so i think it works good https://www.evaphone.com/locale/en
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Oh thanks! That sounds so cool, I'll have to try that out too! I hope it works for us to call our SO's! Thanks for sharing

Comment

Well, for the first post, I don't think 8 AM is early xD Not from my point of view since I am an early person, haha. Best and easiest way to get an answer to your question is to know how late he sleeps (which considering he's your SO, it's not that hard to find out).

Comment

I would wait until 9 or 10, I wouldn't want to wake anyone up. If that site doesn't work, try skype its very reliable and its really cheap for international call. For a year it cost me $50 for unlimited.

Comment

Working...
        X