The cutest thing ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cutest thing ever

What is the cutest thing in the world that you and your SO do together? So cute that if other people saw it they would gag

My SO and I sing a song to each other every night. Whether it be in person, or via webcam. This is the song!

(just the first part though, we don't have time for all those verses)

Oh me like this one! We often like to talk to each other using these funny cartoony voices. I love cats and when I talk to them I use this strange language with a cartoony voice. Usually people are like "huh?" when they see me acting like that. So I think the same thing will happen if they see me and my SO talk silly to each other.

Comment

He listens to my favourite radio station via internet while he's at work. It's so sweet knowing we're listening to the same songs at the same time.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I have an obsession with making cupcakes - professional icing set and all so my SO calls me cupcake which my friends tease me about. He also has a photo on his phone which he says is the only thing that gets him through his long shifts at work. Aww I need some more sweetness in my life ^^

Comment

Well, this is obviously not something we do daily because were apart, but when he was here visiting he thought it would be fun to bake a pie together. So we picked blackberries in my yard and had a bit of a food fight with them, he got them all over my face and I covered his face in flour and put some of the blackberries from my face on his lol. I probably ruined his white t shirt xD anyway I thought it was a really cute moment for us xD

Comment

Hehehe we're the kind of couple who spends hours (or what seems like hours lol) arguing over who loves who more. That, or how almost every sentence includes the words hun, hunny, sweetie, babe, or baby lol. We also spend many nights (and early hours into the morning) discussing how much we care about each other, it's adorable
            You never forget your first love...

Comment

My SO works from home and the my second week visiting him, I got really sick. I fell asleep on the sectional while he was working and when I opened my eyes, he was sleeping on the other side and our fingers were intertwined. I smiled and went back to sleep again, he was back at his desk working.
              sigpic

Comment

He says the sweetest stuff sometimes, like my signiture is him just being himself. We also rub nose alot. When he first did it, I would giggle because it tickled, I had only had kissed one other guy before him and he was the only guy to ever do that. Now it just, I don't know, it feels better than kissing him sometimes. I also love it when we're sleeping and he wraps his arm tighter around me and just squeezes me tight.

We also save the most ridiculous things, I have facebook conversations saved in a word document on my computer, he has hard copies and letters or notes I've written him. We also just have the best time just watching TV together because we're kinda quirky people. One comment from the other one can have us laughing for the rest of the show.

We don't come across as really a mushy couple, we're more the play-fight, wrestle type. So I find this stuff really special when it happens.
                ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
                The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

Well, he sings me to sleep every night while we're on cam. And when he was here, every time we'd go into a store that had nice music he'd start dancing behind me or dancing with me. He is such a cute dork, and he always makes me smile.
                  sigpic
                  We've been together since 10.11.10

First Visit-7.13.11
                  Second Visit-12.17.11
                  Closed the distance-06.20.12

Comment

We are still lovey dovey in a sense where we have to tell each other we love each other every day (or at least every time we talk) I love hearing it and telling him. But this isn't something out of the ordinary. Mhmm in public we were always cuddly where people actually did say things haha someone thought we were on our honey moon cause he could see the love in our eyes, someone else told us to get a room. (and we weren't making out or anything!) We were constantly cuddling though. He used to sing to me often on web cam at the first of our date, but now no but when he was here he would sing along or just sing a few times, like the song hero by enrique englasis. He would do little romantic but super sweet things like buy me a rose for no reason, or as we were walking in san fran he just stopped and got a coin for when he leaves that said "i left my heart in san francisco" just super adorable things like that. Gosh i miss my baby!
                    I love you Nathan <3
                    sigpic
                    5/25/09 <3

Comment

lol i would say just the way we cuddle, we talk to one another, say i love you every 10 minutes i think that would be enough to make other people gag heh

Comment

This is so embarrassing, but *deep breath*
                        we finish each others' sentences.
                        YES. We are one of those couples, and yes, I am a bit ashamed.
                        I haven't really realized it before, but this weekend it happened a lot.
                        I'll start to say something and then make a break because I have to think about how I wanted to continue (we speak Polish together and it's not my 1st language) and then he'll finish the sentence.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

When we're on cam we make goofy faces until one of us suddenly pouts and then we act like two dummies writing "Aw" a ton of times, haha.

Comment

Well, ever since i had to get on an airplane and move back to California, the time difference is 15 hours from me and my SO. so right now I'm posting this at 4:14 AM, over where she lives its 7:14 PM. So I'm basically staying awake the same hours she is, and also sleeping the same hours she sleeps ^.^. it may not make someone gag, and she may not know this, but i want her to feel like I'm still with her consciously or unconsciously haha :].
                            My favorite text message conversation:

Tobby:love ko! what are you doing?
                            Nika:learning how to cook love ko.
                            Tobby:cooking? please put some in a plastic bag and send some to me so i can taste it! <3
                            Nika: weh? your silly! I'm learning how to cook so when we get married, I'll be cooking all your meals love ko. <3
                            Tobby:your so sweet.<3 marry me now? hahaha
                            Nika: We're still kids love ko, lets wait until we're more mature, but you know my answer will be yes, whenever you ask!
                            Tobby:I love you so much! You're the one for me, I'll wait as long as i need to love ko. love you!
                            Nika:I love you too! call me Nika Sy now.. hehe
                            Tobby: Addict!
                            Nika: Addicted! <3

Comment

I don't think we're really that cute. Maybe there's something wrong with me haha. Some of the post on this thread make me gag and I haven't seen it in action!

I think the closest thing we do to this is when we eat out (just the two of us) we almost always sit on the same side of the table instead of across from each other. And we share pretty much everything we order.
                              We also communicate with just noises if no one is around. Merps, squeeks and squeals, you name it. But it's not really cute, it's just strange.
                              Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Working...
                              X