So Happy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Happy!

First of all, I know I dont often post on the forum, but I read it everyday and everyone on here has been such a help over the past year and a half!

As some of you may know, my bf transferred to another province last December, shortly after we had purchased several homes (one for us and rental properties). For the past year and a half we have been travelling every 3 weeks to see each other and managing way too many mortgages/rents, lol.

I tried to move up with him as a transfer with my company however that fell through because I am not bil-lingual, he has tried to transfer home however with the economy there are no jobs that dont require a significant pay decrease.

Anyways, point of the happiness is that 3 weeks ago I wrote a proposal to my boss to let me work from home where my bf is living. My job is one that doesnt require me to be in the office, and I could handle all my responsiblities through co-respondance. Today I found out that it is 95% approved! All they need to do is make sure that the labour laws/payroll laws match up and I will be moving at the end of the month

Best thing is that I already have someone who will move into my house here and act as a property manager for my rental proprties and will pay rent to live in my house so that we can start saving some money! Haha second best part is that it is my brother who is moving in, so if I come home for a visit/work meetings I can still stay at my house!!

Today is a great day!

Now to just keep believing and praying that they can figure out those tricky laws and let me move!

*Squee* Goodluck!!! That sounds so great, I really hope they figure it all out for you.
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

I love seeing all the happy news on the forum this morning! I'm thinking good thoughts for you!

Comment

That's great news! Congratulations!
          "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
          a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
          which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
          - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
          regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
          The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
          - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

That's great news!

Comment

yay..that is so awesome!

Comment

YAY!!!! So happy for you! Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                X