Finally some good news !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally some good news !

So, Since my SO left on his deployment I have gotten a few e-mails and 2 phone calls.
    Most of the e-mails said he would not get his R&R (2 week leave from his deployment). He didn't really say why, just said it wasn't approved. I was really disappointed because it meant I still had another 8 or so months to go until he came home. He called me yesterday afternoon in the middle of my horrible, awful, no good, very bad day and told me he gets his R&R IN SEPTEMBER !

It's still quite a while away but I'm so excited to have a date to count down to.
    Thought I would just share some of my wonderful news with you guys <3

Congratulations! My SO is overseas too... I'm praying for R&R in August, but I don't think I'll know any time soon. I'm so happy you have something to look forward to!

Comment

congratuations thats soooo good

Comment

Great News!

Comment

That is wonderful! I'm so happy for you guys!

Comment

oh yay for R&R!
            maybe you'll get lucky and they'll push it up (hopeful thinking lol)
            so happy for you!
            I’m lucky that I have found someone that let’s me clutter every smooth surface in our house, wants to cuddle and take 100 hour naps with me and doesn’t mind if I exaggerate a little while telling a story. I never thought a girl could be this lucky, until I found you. You came into my life and I was hoping you would stay for awhile. You warmed my soul and then I hoped you would stay forever. I love you Cody =]

Comment

yay that is awesome! Having a day to countdown to is always easier!

Comment

YAY for R&R!!!!!!!!!! Happy for you girls! The SO isn't deployed but we''re thinking he may get some leave this summer!!

Comment

congratulations are in order.

Comment

That's a great news! Congrats! Happy for you!

Comment

Working...
                    X