She's comming here! :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's comming here! :D

Today my parents and her parents both agreed that she can come visit me in ten weeks, I AM SO EXCITED! I just had to tell people Any advice you can give me, this is our FIRST meeting in real life, please give advice for stuff to do or something I have things we can do, but maybe one or two of you have a good idea I have not thought about, please answer. I AM SO HAPPY!

I don't have any advice for you, but congrats!!! You're going to have such a great time

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
    Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Live up every moment!! Enjoy

Comment

Just have fun! I do kinda recommend taking pics and videos there so nice to have for when u want. But other than that just enjoy every moment, congrats!
        I love you Nathan <3
        sigpic
        5/25/09 <3

Comment

I agree with Kiara_silver taking pictures and videos to remember the time together .

I like doing things that I can't really do with my SO when we are apart. For example going to the supermarket together and preparing a meal later..going to the movies..just being with him really.

Maybe take your SO to places that you generally go to in your area?

Have fun im sure the time will fly by!

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys ;D I am SOOO excited and yeah, right now the 'plan' is to show her around where I live, and go, and go to the cinema ^^ other things might come, and if not, we'll improvise

Comment

Congrats! It feels so amazing to have the one you love finally in your arms.....<3
              sigpic
              Not to get clever
              but with you I see forever
              But whatever it is,
              Here's to you,
              I Love You Kid...

Comment

There are several threads in this section about Tips/Advice for (first) meetings, browse through 'em and see Enjoy each moment when she gets there.^^

Comment

Working...
                X