Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was told to live my life and enjoy and it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was told to live my life and enjoy and it!

Things were great and we had planned on seeing eachother in September, but 2wks ago he said for me to live my life and enjoy it and meet people and if we end up together then great but if we dont then we didnt waste our time for nothing. He was still sending messages until I told him my feelings never changed and give me time. I dont know if I should try and continue to talk to him because he might be scared. I can give more details if you need. Thanks for any response.

I think that if you really like him you should keep trying, I know that fear is a common thing in relationships, not just LDR, all relationships. If you think it's worth it, then you shoud totally keep trying.

Comment

Thanks I have been torn because of How I feel I mean we talked about marriage and a family and either me moving to Mexico or him coming to the US and we both even said that we thought we were falling In Love. I believe in my heart everything was true and that maybe he is scared of feeling deeply about somebody again because his ex was killed due to violence so I dont know if that is playing a part in what he is saying and the way he is acting. He just keeps asking for time. Thanks for your advice, this is all new to me and is helping out.

Comment

Don't try too hard! That can scare people off. If he still feels that way in two months, I'd say back down.

Love you forever and forever
        Love you with all my heart
        Love you whenever we're together
        Love you when we're apart.

Comment

I agree to the poster above. Try if you feel it can work and you care for him, but if in time he doesn't show signs that he feels the same about you, then leave it all behind.

Comment

Working...
          X