Visiting Soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visiting Soon!

I 'm excited. My boyfriend's birthday is August 17th so I'm boarding a bus on August 16th to visit him. Its only going to be for about 4 days, but I know that some LDRs don't even get that so i feel lucky. I'm excited because I haven't seen him in awhile & also I probably won't be able to see him for God-knows-how-long because he is about to start school and hopefully I'll be working. I'm just happy and wanted to share!....
    sigpic
    Not to get clever
    but with you I see forever
    But whatever it is,
    Here's to you,
    I Love You Kid...

I'll be seeing my SO very soon too. We're only going to be visiting for a few days as well. Something's much better than nothing though.

Comment

Exciting! Have fun

Comment

this is awesome!!! I wish I was seeing my LDR bf again. I have to wait months. have fun together!

Comment

Congratulations..have fun! Before he deployed...4 days was often one visit for us. Be sure to let us know how it goes
          " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
          Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

How exciting for you. Enjoy and cherish those 4 days together as you are very lucky!
            sigpic

Comment

Haha, Four days is better than nothing! Have fun when you go see him and take loooots of pictures!

Comment

Thanks guys! I'll definitely keep you guys updated....
                sigpic
                Not to get clever
                but with you I see forever
                But whatever it is,
                Here's to you,
                I Love You Kid...

Comment

Have fun and rock those 4 days the best you can

Comment

Working...
                  X