is there common to be ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there common to be ??

I with my SO for 2 years already, we met for four times in our first year, but we didn't meet for a year and 2 months already now.

even though i keep asking for can i go to his place to meet him, he always reject me by saying he wants to get rid from his works, so we just wait for that till now (that's why no meet since last June).

He always say he been work busy and not get online as much as b4 when in wkend, also when he go for business trip, nth from him at all, no msgs, no email (as we didn't talk on phone much actually), like he disappears in the world.

I just doubt that everywhere has internet now, can get online when in hotel either with wi-fi, is that really difficult to send me a msg or a short email ??

The interesting thing is he seems used to be that, and he would speak as nth happen as usual afterwards.

I plan to go to stay with him since last year actually, but he just say work busy and we can talk later...... the last time i mentioned abt that again, he said we will have a huge talk after his business trip this time..... i hope it so as i even don't know when he comes back....

a bit frustrated u know, like u can't control anything now

If he acts like nothing is wrong, then he probably is actually busy with work. I know its hard and its easy to assume because internet is everywhere that there is no excuse not to write. But if he is somewhere on work chances are he is busy all day with clients. Also internet is not always free, it can be quite expensive in some places. Wait till after his business trip and tell him everything that is bothering you.

Comment

He should at least have enough respect for you to keep in touch with you while hes on his business trips. Hope everything works out for you guys! <3

Comment

awweee

Comment

I agree with snow_girl. Internet can be super expensive if you're using somebody else's, especially at hotels. Wait until he gets back from his business trip and talk to him about it. Let him know how it upsets you. He can't fix it if he doesn't know. Also since you have some time now, you can prepare what you want to say to him.
          "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
          Made it official: September 17, 2010
          Got engaged: January 15, 2012
          Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
          Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
          Got married: November 21, 2012
          Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
          Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

oh ya, he backs online today.
            i asked him abt that and he said of no access ....

I'm thinking of i should ask him abt what we r going to be tmw...... i start to lost my faith to our relationship now......... becos i dislike the feeling of waiting and don't know the result

Comment

Working...
            X