No announcement yet.

Which one is worst?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I would be harder to be CD then LD. I mean you are used to eachother and your little quips so you begin to miss them..
    " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
    Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

I think starting off as a CD and then becoming a LD.. When you are a CD, you get to spend so much time with the person and you get used to him/her being there and then it's gone. I think it would be hard to adjust to that lost of togetherness. When you start out in a LD, you are used to the distance for and not being together when you want.
      sigpic

Comment

Both are hard regardless the circumstances. However starting out LD (internationally) creates more challenges since more paperwork and compromises have to be overcome before the distance could be closed. One thing that defiantely will destroy the relationship is if one of the countries does not allow dual citizenship, since that means one of people in the relationship has to denounce theirs.
        Starting off CD and going to LD is hard in a different case. I would imagine since both people were use to being intimate and close in person, the distance would create a slight feeling of loss, but depending on the distance the couple may be able to meet up in person fairly frequently making this feeling less of a concern.

The only factor that maters the most is... LOVE. If you are not committed to each other, or trust each other... that will only make the distance harder and could lead to everything falling apart in the future. Sadly...

LOVE Conquerors all, but at the same time LOVE is blind.
        LOVE can give us happiness or heartbreak.
        "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
        "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
        "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

i cant say for certain, i met my SO online and we still havent yet, and honestly, it hurts that i cant touch him, and havent ever had the chance to, but in the way there is post visit depression i think maybe going CD to LD might be tougher on a person. the one you love and were used to is just, gone, and you have to cope with a whole new kind of loneliness. at least with meeting online, even if its painfully slow, there's this feeling of transition to being closer and more real, at least for me. such as moving from just using yahoo for iming, to msn for webcam, to texting, to calling, to sending things, etc. either way ldrs are hard >.<

Comment

Working...
          X